Medications and expensive chemical products for impure skin often turn out to be very disappointing, as well as terribly slow ways to make your face clear. Every woman dreams of finding a natural and efficient method for getting rid of skin blemishes and acne. If you wish to discover 4 incredibly fast ways to make your face clear, read the following tips and stick to them for at least 10 days.
1. Cut out Refined Carbs and Sugars and Increase Fruits, Veggies and Yogurt
Eating refined carbs and sugars will spike your blood sugar level and trigger the release of insulin, in order to lower it. Great amounts of insulin will in turn lead to an excess of male hormones that will cause the release of a huge quantity of sebum. This oily secretion will promote the growth of bacteria responsible for the formation of acne, pimples and blackheads.
Then why not immediately cut back on eating refined carbs and sugars and start consuming plenty of friendly foods instead!
Raw veggies and fruits have depurating and nourishing properties. They expel toxins from your body and at the same time replenish it with vitamins and minerals necessary for your skin’s health.
Yogurt and kefir enhance intestinal flora by fighting off bad bacteria responsible for many stomach disorders, which reflect directly on our skin, causing acne and other imperfections.
2. Give Your Skin a Deep Treatment to Push out Impurities
White and green clay have always been known for their absorbing and purifying properties, while tea tree oil has always been used for its antibacterial and antiseptic effects.
Why not combine them. You will obtain a powerful mask that will deeply cleanse your skin and liberate excess oil and dirt infiltrated in your pores.
Follow the instructions below to discover one of the best ways to make your skin clear and get rid of imperfections fast.
To kick start the cleansing process, apply this mask every two days, for a period of 10 days. Continue once or twice a week. Remember to use a moisturizer that suits your skin type afterwards, for excessive dryness may cause other undesirable effects.
3. How to Prepare and Apply a Purifying Clay Mask
Green clay is good for oily skin, while white clay suits dry and sensitive skin better.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of clay with enough witch hazel water to obtain a creamy mixture. You may also use chamomile or marigold infusion if your skin is too sensitive. Add 4 drops of tea tree oil and leave aside.
- Heat up a large pot of water, cover your head with a towel and place your face directly over the pot. Steam your skin from 5 to 10 minutes to open up pores and allow dirt and oil to come out, as well as to enable better absorption of mask ingredients.
- While your skin is still warm, apply the mask all over your face and let stay until it’s completely dry.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, and wipe off residue using a cotton pad lightly soaked with witch hazel water or chamomile and marigold infusion.
- Apply a moisturizer
4. Drink Burdock Tea to Purify From the Inside out
One of the most efficient ways to make your skin clear is to purify from the inside out. Excess toxins in the body often accumulate in peripheral places, such as skin, and may cause imperfections, disorders and dark and puffy circles.
Burdock has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, diuretic and antioxidant properties and is considered to be an excellent blood purifier. It is widely used to treat inflammations, acne, eczema, psoriasis and other disorders skin disorders.
It kills many types of bacteria and reduces sebum secretion. But most important of all, burdock cleanses the liver and helps expel toxins responsible for skin imperfections.
Burdock tea can be consumed orally (2 to 3 cups a day on an empty stomach) or applied topically with a cotton pad. Burdock roots also exist in capsule form to be taken on a daily basis.
To prepare the infusion, soak 1 tablespoon of burdock roots with cold water, cover and leave aside for 2 hours, if you have time. If not, directly bring to a boil over low heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove and let it stand for 1 hour.
To learn more about skin care you can read 4 Must Know Tips for Fair Skin.
If you follow the 4 tips described above you will surely manage to make you’re your face clear and achieve a perfect glow! But if you have any other suggestions, please share them with us, so that other readers can try them out also!