When it comes to summer, white is always the right color. White pants are quite stylish, and they go great with all colors and prints. Check out this summer’s hottest outfits and if you still don’t have a pair of white pants, these outfits will convince you to go and get them. Wear them to a party, to work or when you are taking a walk by the seaside.
Whether you choose skinny jeans, or wide leg trousers, there are two simple rules when you are wearing white pants.
First rule is that you should always wear underwear in nude or beige.
Second one is that you should squeeze into a smaller size. White pants look amazing during spring and summer days, with heels or flats.
So check the few outfits that I picked out, and feel free to ask and comment in the section bellow.
Navy look never goes out of style. It is sophisticated and elegant, yet casual, something that we’ve seen in old Hollywood movies. These white wide leg trousers, a striped t-shirt, summer bag and matching sandals will make you look glamorous, but only if you add a big floppy hat and a simple, long chain necklace.
You don’t have to be on a yacht to rock this style. Wear it to the party, or to a date. Add a hint of red on your lips and be nonchalant, like you are the Queen of the French Riviera.
- Bag (dorothyperkins.com)
- Hat (wetseal.com)
- Necklace (wallisfashion.com)
- Rag & Bone Braided Belt (barneys.com)
- Paul Smith Trousers (paulsmith.co.uk)
- Armani Jeans Striped T-Shirt (luisaviaroma.com)
- Platform Sandal (shirise.com)
Flowers and white go hand in hand, like cookies and milk. During summer you simply cannot be too bright, so wear your wide white pants with sunflower print on your top, and add even more colors with appropriate accessories. Little yellow bag, turquoise feather earrings and color-block wedges will make a perfect outfit, both for hot days, and nights.
You don’t need too much make up with this outfit. During the day you can wear mascara and a lip-gloss in nude. During nights, add some shimmer to your cheeks and shine like a sun.
- Alice + Olivia Ani Top (net-a-porter.com)
- Pull & Bear Bracelets (pullandbear.com)
- Louche Feather Earrings (joythestore.com)
- Nicole Farhi Trousers (nicolefarhi.com)
- Obsedia Bag (barneys.com)
- Wedges (aldoshoes.com)
White skinny pants can look amazingly feminine if you pair them with magical pastels. This outfit is all about nude colors and delicate patterns. Simple ballerina flats and lovely pearl stud earrings, paired with this gorgeous silk top will make you look like a royalty. The best part about this whole outfit is that it is appropriate for every occasion.
- Earrings (shopbop.com)
- Watch (timex.com)
- Roberto Cavalli Top (net-a-porter.com)
- Stella McCartney Pants (net-a-porter.com)
- Belt (dorothyperkins.com)
- Guess by Marciano Bag (guessbymarciano.guess.com)
- Ballerina Pumps (oasis-stores.com)
Animal print and hot red is a perfect match for a sexy, seductive look. Wear your white pants with a pair of leopard printed sandals, and lots of hot red. White is the perfect balance for this look, but make sure not to over do it. Apart from gold hoop earrings, you don’t need accessories, but also, when it comes to make up, stick to smokey eyes and red lips.
- Clutch (asos.com)
- Bracelet (mango.com)
- Max Mara Trousers (jades24.com)
- Gold-Plated Hoop Earrings (lordandtaylor.com)
- Butter London Make Up (nordstrom.com)
- Givenchy Sandals (net-a-porter.com)
- Derek Lam Top (barneys.com)
White on White
If you want to avoid bridal look, you have to rely on accessories. White skinny jeans, white tunic and gold studs on your gladiator flats are not enough. You need hot pink on your nails and lips, and a pair of oversized, statement earrings.
There is one thing that you need to memorize when you are wearing all white: do not try to make your outfit more glamorous. Think simple and casual, and your all white outfit will look simply adorable.
- Bag (zara.com)
- Tory Burch Tunic (shopbop.com)
- Skinny Jeans (jades24.com)
- Earrings (bananarepublic.gap.com)
- Gladiator Sandals (topshop.com)
- Lip Gloss (narscosmetics.com)
Cover photo: https://www.tumblr.com/