’Tis the season to be merry, so what kind of text messages can you write friends, colleagues, family and lovers to cheer them up?
Christmas isn’t all about the gifts under the tree or in the stockings on Christmas morning. Christmas is also about love, peace and coming together as humans to show we care.
Maybe I’m a sentimental fool (I am), but I believe it’s an opportunity for us all to make the world a little bit of a better place. And, the best place to start is to show others how much we care.
When people feel loved, they go onto doing amazing things, so let’s spread the love through text messages, notes and cards, shall we?
Maybe you’re single, maybe you have a special someone. Even if you are dating someone, love from friends is different. To know that we have people rooting for us and who will be there through the good and the bad is the best insurance in life we can ever have.
Sometimes we go through good times, sometimes bad times. That’s life. It keeps changing and it’s filled with ups and downs. If you have friends though, there will always be love. So show your friends you are there for them.
Below are some texts you can use as a guideline. Feel free to mix and match different parts of different texts to create the right text for you!
(You can substitute “gorgeous” for “babe”, “darling”, “my bestie”, “incredible”, “sweetie” or whatever pet names you use for your friend!)
All the above messages for friends can be edited into suitable messages for family and other relatives. In addition to the ones already mentioned, these are some great ones for family (you can obviously switch sister to brother or mother and what have you, depending on what measure fits whom the best).
Here you can go overboard Hallmark style and write cheese to your heart’s content. Or, steam up their windows a little bit with something naughty—or why not just something nice?
- Merry Christmas, sexy. I wish you were in my stocking so I could unwrap you right now.
- Morning…you opened your presents yet? Don’t you just feel like a kid today? It’s wonderful being ten again! Can’t wait to see you later to give you my gift. I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you, and Merry Christmas babe!
- Look outside—it’s snowing! Could it get more romantic than this? Can’t wait to see you later and cuddle up with you.
- Merry Christmas, hot stuff! You sure keep me warm in winter. Thanks for being the most incredible boyfriend.
A good employee, boss or colleague can really mean the world. So, don’t hold back on the compliments.
- Merry Christmas X! I just wanted to let you know it’s been a pleasure working with you this year. Have a wonderful holiday and see you next year.
- Happy holidays! Thanks for being such an incredible employee. I look forward to working with you next year.
- Just wanted to do a shout out to tell you it’s been incredible to have you on my team. You’ve been a real blessing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for making our business blossom this year—you’ve been a star. I look forward to continued success next year. Knowing I have you on our team we’ll be great no matter what challenges we face. Merry Christmas!
Do you have any suggestions for cute Christmas text messages? Share them with us below.
Writer. Social Entrepreneur. Foster mommy (twins). Change maker. Foodie. Health freak. Nature lover. Creative nutcase. Blogger (Confessions of a Dizzy Blonde). A friend of mine once described me by saying “One minute she’s like the Dalai Lama, the next a dizzy blonde” and maybe that does sum me up…
There’s a difference between someone being imperfect and being very disrespectful. Here’re some relationship red flags to watch out for when dating someone.
Getting ready for a date can be quite nerve-wracking, which is why we decided to reveal you secret tips that will help you achieve the perfect date makeup.
Social media is here to stay but are your habits jeopardizing your relationship? It can be quite difficult to spot the signs. Read on to find out more.
You don’t become a clingy girlfriend overnight and you definitely won’t become less clingy in an instant. Learn how to be less clingy by reading our 9 tips.
Every woman wants to look and feel her best, but it takes time and practice to learn what works. We’ll teach you how to prepare for a date from head to toe.
Every woman likes to feel beautiful and there’s no better way to do it than to invest in the appearance of your skin. We’ll teach you how to get soft skin.
Discover the reasons why men like older women and why they find them sexier than the younger ones. Here are the top 10. Use them to your advantage!
The most beautiful season is here! So, it's the perfect time to rock those boots, sweaters and dark nails! These're top fall fashion and beauty trends!