’Tis the season to be merry, so what kind of text messages can you write friends, colleagues, family and lovers to cheer them up?
Christmas isn’t all about the gifts under the tree or in the stockings on Christmas morning. Christmas is also about love, peace and coming together as humans to show we care.
Maybe I’m a sentimental fool (I am), but I believe it’s an opportunity for us all to make the world a little bit of a better place. And, the best place to start is to show others how much we care.
When people feel loved, they go onto doing amazing things, so let’s spread the love through text messages, notes and cards, shall we?
Maybe you’re single, maybe you have a special someone. Even if you are dating someone, love from friends is different. To know that we have people rooting for us and who will be there through the good and the bad is the best insurance in life we can ever have.
Sometimes we go through good times, sometimes bad times. That’s life. It keeps changing and it’s filled with ups and downs. If you have friends though, there will always be love. So show your friends you are there for them.
Below are some texts you can use as a guideline. Feel free to mix and match different parts of different texts to create the right text for you!
(You can substitute “gorgeous” for “babe”, “darling”, “my bestie”, “incredible”, “sweetie” or whatever pet names you use for your friend!)
All the above messages for friends can be edited into suitable messages for family and other relatives. In addition to the ones already mentioned, these are some great ones for family (you can obviously switch sister to brother or mother and what have you, depending on what measure fits whom the best).
Here you can go overboard Hallmark style and write cheese to your heart’s content. Or, steam up their windows a little bit with something naughty—or why not just something nice?
- Merry Christmas, sexy. I wish you were in my stocking so I could unwrap you right now.
- Morning…you opened your presents yet? Don’t you just feel like a kid today? It’s wonderful being ten again! Can’t wait to see you later to give you my gift. I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you, and Merry Christmas babe!
- Look outside—it’s snowing! Could it get more romantic than this? Can’t wait to see you later and cuddle up with you.
- Merry Christmas, hot stuff! You sure keep me warm in winter. Thanks for being the most incredible boyfriend.
A good employee, boss or colleague can really mean the world. So, don’t hold back on the compliments.
- Merry Christmas X! I just wanted to let you know it’s been a pleasure working with you this year. Have a wonderful holiday and see you next year.
- Happy holidays! Thanks for being such an incredible employee. I look forward to working with you next year.
- Just wanted to do a shout out to tell you it’s been incredible to have you on my team. You’ve been a real blessing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for making our business blossom this year—you’ve been a star. I look forward to continued success next year. Knowing I have you on our team we’ll be great no matter what challenges we face. Merry Christmas!
Do you have any suggestions for cute Christmas text messages? Share them with us below.
Writer. Social Entrepreneur. Foster mommy (twins). Change maker. Foodie. Health freak. Nature lover. Creative nutcase. Blogger (Confessions of a Dizzy Blonde). A friend of mine once described me by saying “One minute she’s like the Dalai Lama, the next a dizzy blonde” and maybe that does sum me up…
If you want to show your love to your man you definitely should cook him a delicious dinner. We give you ideas for romantic meals to cook for him.
Attraction is a chemical reaction that occurs within the brain. If you want to learn how to make him addicted to you, read our article. Thank us later!
Whether they’re in a first or a 50th relationship, people are always wondering how to say I love you for the first time without making a fool of themselves.
Having a crush on someone is a fact of life. While most crushes are harmless, others can lead to unwanted circumstances. Here’s how to forget your crush.
Do you want to make your boyfriend emotionally more attached to you? Well, you can, and with our tips he will grow fonder of you and be yours forever!
It’s a common misconception that you should go out looking for love. When the love is right, it will find YOU. In the meantime, learn to enjoy life!
When a guy doesn’t text you back it can really drive you insane. Read these 16 tips on how to get him to text you back and he won’t ignore you ever again!
How to have a great Valentine's Day as a single woman? Although it might sound scary, we will help you. You can have fun being single on Valentine’s Day!