15 Inspiring Quotes About Finding the Right Guy
We all want and deserve to be loved. But, every girl gets bored of waiting for the right guy at one point. But, while you’re there, entertain yourself with these inspiring quotes about finding the right guy. Who knows, he might just be around the corner.
“A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that still doesn’t mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.”
- When you stop trying to find the right man and start becoming the right woman, the right man will find his way to you.
- Mr. Right’s coming, but he’s in Africa and he’s walking!
- Personally, I think if a women hasn’t met the right man by the time she’s 24, she may be lucky.
- One good man, one good man, it ain’t much – it’s only everything.
Don’t go looking for Mr. Right. Look for Mr. Right Now.
- The longer it takes me to find Mr. Right, the more he’s going to pay for keeping me waiting.
The Sweetest Thing
- There are two kinds of sparks, the one that goes off with a hitch like a match, but it burns quickly. The other is the kind that needs time, but when the flame strikes… it’s eternal, don’t forget that.
Life in Hell
We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
- The road to finding ‘the one’ is paved with a bit of promiscuity.
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
- To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- Love is not automatic. It takes conscious practice and awareness, just like playing the piano or golf. However, you have ample opportunities to practice. Everyone you meet can be your practice session.
An open mind leaves a chance for someone to drop a worthwhile thought in it.
Doc Childre and Sara Paddison
- Finding love is like finding shoes. People go after the good looking ones, but they end up choosing the one they feel comfortable with.
I hope these quotes entertain you as you wait for Love to find you. Maybe Mr. Right comes knocking on your door as you read this.