How many times have you enjoyed watching a bowl full of oranges and tangerines? How many times in your life have you experienced feelings of happiness and joy just by watching an amazingly beautiful orange sunset?
I know, not everybody likes orange and it is definitely not an easy color to wear. But trust me, it is a fabulous color that has numerous wonderful aspects, and I have also learned to love it only recently. Read below to learn more about the power of orange and you will certainly start loving this color as much as I do!
1. Orange is associated with the Sacral (or Spleen) chakra, which stimulates the thyroid gland and governs sex, urinary organs, kidneys, circulation and metabolism. Its endocrine glands are the ovaries and testes.
2. The Sacral chakra and the color orange are related to self-respect, but orange is also the color of energy, optimism, creativity, happiness and joyousness. It increases sexual potency and improves the immune system.
3. Positive aspects of the orange color (i.e. when the spleen chakra or the orange color is balanced) include: energy, enthusiasm, joy, happiness, sensuality, sexuality, generosity, sociability, pleasure, confidence in our abilities, independence, a sense of freedom, creativity, inventiveness, and constructiveness.
Negative aspects of the orange color (i.e. when the spleen chakra or the orange color is imbalanced) are: withdrawn behavior, despondency, over-dependency, destructive attitudes, pride, unsociability, exhibitionism, low or excessive sexual energy, and negativity.
The complementary color of orange is blue.
1. Orange increases the activity of the thyroid gland and is very good for spleen, pancreas, stomach, intestines and adrenal disorders.
2. Orange helps with food assimilation and aids in calcium metabolism.
3. Orange has an antispasmodic effect and relieves all kinds of cramping, including menstrual cramps.
4. Orange stimulates the milk production in the mother’s breast.
5. Orange increases the heart rate without increasing the blood pressure.
6. Orange is a cleanser, a refreshener, and it reduces bloating.
7. Orange is good for both male and female sexual health.
Orange stimulates feelings of communication and sociableness. It is therefore extremely useful for people who suffer from emotional paralysis, as it enhances emotional health and encourages cheerfulness and a sense of well-being.
Orange revitalizes the physical and the spiritual body, and enlivens emotions.
Use and wear orange when:
1. When you want to socialize with other people, be cheerful and have fun;
2. When you want stimulate your creativity and constructiveness;
3. When you want to enliven your emotions, and motivate and lift up your spirit;
Do not use or wear orange under the following conditions:
1. If you feel restless, angry, uneasy and unquiet, and if you have high blood pressure;
2. If you have nausea;
3. If you need to rest or relax;
Remember also that orange is very playful, and it may diminish your concentration when working on a difficult task!
Too much orange can cause restlessness, fatigue, pessimism and lead to confusion. It can make you prone to addictions and affect your sexual life.
Excess orange may also contribute to being self-centered and arrogant, or frivol and without true intellectual values.
Using blue and green will help balance these negative effects.
Being attracted to orange may indicate that you need to unlock your creativity or that you are in search of more energy in your life.
Being drawn towards this color may also represent your desire for sensuality, sexuality, intimacy, and sociability.
People who have an aversion to orange are usually persons who suppress their sexual desires and urges.
Orange is the color that promotes cheerfulness and is therefore useful for lifting up the spirit and reducing depression, apathy and negativity. It stimulates creativity, relieves repressions and increases sexual desire.
1. It can be used in any creative area or activity room, but it is not a good color for bedrooms, as it is very stimulating. You should also avoid using orange in spaces overloaded with stress.
2. Orange is an appetite stimulant and is therefore a good color for dining rooms and kitchens.
3. If you are feeling depressed or unmotivated, orange is a great color to wear. If you don’t like orange clothes, just put on an orange scarf or adorn yourself with any orange accessory. It will cheer you up for sure!
4. Having fresh orange flowers in your house, such as orange butterfly weed, marigolds, gerbera, or orange daises will add a splash of life to your rooms, enhance your mood and make you feel more enthusiastic and playful.
5. Another way to experience the vibrating power of orange is to wear or keep in your house orange gemstones, such as orange sapphire, corundum, Mexican fire opal, garnet, and orange chalcedony.
6. Eating orange fruits and vegetables (carrots, orange peppers, pumpkins, oranges, tangerines, persimmon, etc) will also greatly replenish your energy levels and increase your self-confidence and joyfulness.
Well, isn’t orange just a great color? If you have any “orange experiences”, please let me know about them in the comment section below!
Jessica is a translator who has lived for many years in Asia and South America. She now lives and works in Europe, while preparing her new journeys. She enjoys traveling, meeting new people, exploring different cultures and foods, and being in love.
There’s a difference between someone being imperfect and being very disrespectful. Here’re some relationship red flags to watch out for when dating someone.
Getting ready for a date can be quite nerve-wracking, which is why we decided to reveal you secret tips that will help you achieve the perfect date makeup.
Social media is here to stay but are your habits jeopardizing your relationship? It can be quite difficult to spot the signs. Read on to find out more.
You don’t become a clingy girlfriend overnight and you definitely won’t become less clingy in an instant. Learn how to be less clingy by reading our 9 tips.
Every woman wants to look and feel her best, but it takes time and practice to learn what works. We’ll teach you how to prepare for a date from head to toe.
Every woman likes to feel beautiful and there’s no better way to do it than to invest in the appearance of your skin. We’ll teach you how to get soft skin.
Discover the reasons why men like older women and why they find them sexier than the younger ones. Here are the top 10. Use them to your advantage!