Do you feel attracted to violet? Is it your favorite color? For me, it is an exceptionally beautiful color, as it radiates calmness, mystery and peace, and reminds of velvety violets and purple sunsets. I love to wear it!
Now, read below to discover the mystical and healing power of violet and learn how to incorporate this wonderful color into your everyday life.
1. Violet is the color of the crown chakra, and it is associated with the energy center at the top of the head. The organ related to this chakra is the brain, while its endocrine gland is the pineal gland.
2. It is a very calming color, concerned with the energy of the higher mind. It is the color of self knowledge, spiritual awareness, purification, dignity, honor, and hope.
3. If the violet color vibrations or the crown chakra are unbalanced, this can bring out some negative aspects of the violet color:
When a person has a balanced crown chakra and a balanced amount of violet vibrations, then the positive aspects of this color are:
Violet’s complementary color is yellow.
Violet helps our body to better assimilate nutrients, minerals and vitamins. It is a color that affects our skeletal and nervous system, and it is good for the spleen, bone growth, menopause, epilepsy, kidney problems, scalp diseases, and leucoderma (white patches on the skin). It also helps build leukocytes, purifies the blood, helps maintain correct balance of potassium and sodium in the body, and controls excess hunger and appetite.
But above all, violet nourishes the blood in the upper brain.
Violet is a perfect mixture of red and blue, and it therefore has the capacity to balance physical and spiritual energies (red and blue vibrations). And believe me, it is a color with amazing healing powers!
Violet controls irritability and anger and promotes tranquility and mental peace. It is the color that enhances spirituality and encourages meditation and contemplation. It is also known as the color of wisdom.
Absolutely wear violet when:
1. You wish to make positive changes in your life and when you are looking for a purpose;
2. When you wish to feel special and unique and show other people that you are a non-conformist;
3. When you want to eliminate anger, destructive attitudes and addictions;
Do not wear violet under the following conditions:
1. If you suffer from depressive disorders;
2. If you are absent-minded and daydreaming;
3. If you feel stuck in any kind of grief;
Excess violet may be overpowering and suppress inner feelings and emotions, especially anger. It may also cause a sense of disquiet. You should always balance it with yellow!
Just to make you understand that I am not exaggerating and over-evaluating the power of violet, and that these are not just mere theories, let me remind you what Leonardo Da Vinci once wrote about the this color.
Leonardo Da Vinci considered violet to be the color that can increase the power of meditation. He wrote that meditating under the rays of violet, such as those entering through church windows, can incredibly increase the power of contemplation and prayer.
Violet is therefore a great color to use in rooms where you practice relaxation and meditation techniques, as well as in spaces intended for introspective and contemplative thinking such as studios, libraries, bedrooms, verandas, and gardens. But that is not all!
1. Violet stimulates blood flow to the brain, and it can be used to enhance intuition, imagination and creativity. In fact, it is the favorite color of many painters, writers, poets, and other artists. When creating and composing his operas, Richard Wagner surrounded himself with this amazing color.
2. Violet can be also very helpful for those suffering from insomnia or stress. Adorning your home with flowers like violets, lavender, lilacs, and orchids, or wearing gems such as amethyst, purple fluorite, sugulite, lepidolite, and charoite, will help you eliminate worries and doubts, and achieve inner balance and mental peace.
3. Violet is also used to alleviate migraines. Crystal healers suggest placing an amethyst on the center of the forehead to relieve pain.
4. Violet is also a good appetite suppressant. Eating more violet foods such as eggplants, purple cabbage, grapes, blueberries, and blackberries, will help you relax and keep hunger at bay.
5. All in all, wearing violet clothes or violet night gowns will help you become more calm, intuitive, creative and contemplative!
If you are a violet fan, let us know what you think about this color! Just leave a comment in the box below.
Jessica is a translator who has lived for many years in Asia and South America. She now lives and works in Europe, while preparing her new journeys. She enjoys traveling, meeting new people, exploring different cultures and foods, and being in love.
There’s a difference between someone being imperfect and being very disrespectful. Here’re some relationship red flags to watch out for when dating someone.
Getting ready for a date can be quite nerve-wracking, which is why we decided to reveal you secret tips that will help you achieve the perfect date makeup.
Social media is here to stay but are your habits jeopardizing your relationship? It can be quite difficult to spot the signs. Read on to find out more.
You don’t become a clingy girlfriend overnight and you definitely won’t become less clingy in an instant. Learn how to be less clingy by reading our 9 tips.
Every woman wants to look and feel her best, but it takes time and practice to learn what works. We’ll teach you how to prepare for a date from head to toe.
Every woman likes to feel beautiful and there’s no better way to do it than to invest in the appearance of your skin. We’ll teach you how to get soft skin.
Discover the reasons why men like older women and why they find them sexier than the younger ones. Here are the top 10. Use them to your advantage!