Are you inspired by everything that’s yellow? Does it make you feel bright and cheerful just like the sun when it comes out?
If yes, then you should definitely read this post to learn more about the power of yellow and discover some of its most important therapeutic benefits. Believe me, yellow is an amazing color that can enhance your overall sense of well-being!
1. Yellow is related to the solar plexus chakra, located just bellow the rib cage and above the navel (belly button). It is associated with liver, spleen, stomach, and small intestine, while its endocrine gland is pancreas.
2. Yellow is the color concerned with self-worth, self-confidence, intellect, judgment, and mental activity. It stimulates concentration and enhances learning abilities. It also helps in detaching from obsessive thoughts.
3. Positive aspects of the yellow color (i.e. when the yellow color or the solar plexus chakra is balanced) include: self-confidence, alertness, broad-mindedness, good humor, optimism, logical thinking, and wiseness.
Negative aspects related to this color (i.e. when the yellow color or the solar plexus chakra is unbalanced) are: feelings of inferiority, negativity, pessimism, indecisiveness, cowardice, cynicism, sarcasm, and over analysis.
The complementary color of yellow is violet.
Yellow stimulates motor nerves and aids the brain. It strengthens the muscles and improves the digestive system and the gastrointestinal tract. It has a stimulating and purifying effect on the liver and it cleanses the bloodstream. It is also an appetite stimulant, and it helps assimilate nutrients from food.
Yellow is also very helpful for night blindness, as it filters out the blue light.
Yellow relieves depression and reduces signs of melancholy. It relieves sadness, weepiness, and feelings of grief. It lifts up the spirit and awakens enthusiasm and optimism. It brings joy and gaiety.
Yellow is the color of intellect and it enhances mental abilities.
Use and wear yellow when:
Do not wear yellow under the following conditions:
Too much yellow can cause hyperactivity, and increase anxiety and mental tension. It should be balanced with blue and violet.
1. Yellow is a warm and stimulating color and it can be very helpful in studies and offices, or in other situations where concentration is required.
2. Wearing yellow clothes or adding just touches of yellow to your clothing will make you feel more joyful and optimistic. It will boost your energy levels and improve your sense of well-being.
3. It is good to adorn your house with yellow accessories and yellow flowers – they will brighten up your mind and enhance your mood.
4. Drinking yellow beverages and eating yellow foods, such as pineapples, lemons, bananas, yellow beans, corn, quash, saffron, curry, etc, will also have many beneficial effect on your body and mind. Try them out!
5. Apart from increasing concentration and stimulating mental activity, yellow is also a good color for kitchens and entertaining rooms, as it brings good mood.
6. Excellent gemstones to wear or display around the house are: topaz, amber, citrine, golden sapphire, chrysoberyl, sphalerite, yellow calcite, golden beryl, and sulphur.
All in all, yellow is an incredibly positive color.
Jessica is a translator who has lived for many years in Asia and South America. She now lives and works in Europe, while preparing her new journeys. She enjoys traveling, meeting new people, exploring different cultures and foods, and being in love.
There’s a difference between someone being imperfect and being very disrespectful. Here’re some relationship red flags to watch out for when dating someone.
Getting ready for a date can be quite nerve-wracking, which is why we decided to reveal you secret tips that will help you achieve the perfect date makeup.
Social media is here to stay but are your habits jeopardizing your relationship? It can be quite difficult to spot the signs. Read on to find out more.
You don’t become a clingy girlfriend overnight and you definitely won’t become less clingy in an instant. Learn how to be less clingy by reading our 9 tips.
Every woman wants to look and feel her best, but it takes time and practice to learn what works. We’ll teach you how to prepare for a date from head to toe.
Every woman likes to feel beautiful and there’s no better way to do it than to invest in the appearance of your skin. We’ll teach you how to get soft skin.
Discover the reasons why men like older women and why they find them sexier than the younger ones. Here are the top 10. Use them to your advantage!