Attraction: How to Get Him to Notice You
In order to attract the attention of a man so that he notices you and only you, you have to be mercenary. Competition is tough, but luckily men can be manipulated and attraction can be manufactured! Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to get him to notice you.
You’re probably going to think that I sound like a bit of a bitch in this article, but haven’t you ever heard of that book Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov? Bitchiness is just another word for confidence, if you do it right.
The fact is that there are more women than men in this world, and half the men are gay. Your chances of finding a man to love you are slim, especially with today’s competition. It’s a meat market out there and men are on the menu.
Did you know that when you walk onto a scene you have just under three seconds to grab the attention of the man you are after before some other gorgeous woman is likely to pop up, and then suddenly you will have more to think about than just catching his eye, you then have to defeat your new rival and the half a dozen others that are just around the corner!
How do I do it? I hear you screaming internally. The good news is that you don’t have to have longer legs and a bigger cup-size to knock your rivals out of the contest.
The Secret Behind Inner Confidence
Walking onto a scene possessing a wonderful sense of self esteem is not just about feeling good about yourself or giving yourself pep-talks. It is about knocking your opponents off-balance!
Sound bitchy? Good, it’s meant to. Do you want her to attract the man of your dreams with her vibrancy? No, much better to catch her off guard with your own vibrancy and bask in the attention of the whole room by yourself, I say. Why compete when you don’t have to?
Let me tell you my little secret… When you put on your make-up and choose your outfit, don’t do it with him in mind… aim to attract your rivals! Women can’t help but check out the competition. It’s a fact that attractive women find it more difficult to make new female friends because we naturally find attractiveness in other women intimidating.
We are competitive creatures, and who would blame us? We check out other women’s butts, breasts and bellies. We check out their clothes, nails and hair. We get secret pleasure when we spot a flaw on a drop-dead-gorgeous woman, because it reassures us that nobody is perfect.
Once you know you look great though, you will know that any woman checking you out won’t be secretly reveling in your flaws because you don’t have any! Or at least none that bother you, and if your flaws don’t bother you they are less noticeable to others.
Once you start thinking like that, you will be able to look any woman in the eye with exactly the same flirtatious confidence you will use to look at the man you want to attract. It’s a kind of open, friendly, warm, dazzling, sparkling, smiley confidence that draws people in – whether they like it or not.
You see, the trick is for everyone’s eyes to be fixed on you – admiration, envy, genuine interest – it really doesn’t matter why they are all drawn in as long as they are! Don’t give any attractive woman the chance to take centre stage. Forget the guy… focus your attentions on the women, draw them in.
If they are paying all their attention to you, they are not doing their thing with your potential guy are they! And if all the women are looking at you, you can bet that he is too!
Here are a few simple tricks to get all eyes on you…
- Perfect your entrance… more on that in a minute!
- Be perfectly confident in yourself. Even if you are not wearing your best outfit or a full face of make-up, it is all about the face you present through your personality!
- Open body language – look directly into people’s eyes when you talk, give them your full attention.
- Don’t hide your flaws, flaunt them – some of the best trends exist because someone had the confidence to say – this is cool!
- Smile! Show your teeth, let people see that you’re not hiding anything.
- Involve people in the conversation, ask people for help, get everyone to take part… display your caring and sociable side through your actions, these are things that men will notice and find attractive in you.
What Every Man Wants In Bed, But Would Never Tell You…
How to Make a Good Entrance and Get Noticed
When you enter a room you are guaranteed at least one opportunity to attract attention. It is natural pack behaviour to turn around and study a new arrival, it’s part of our survival instinct and you can use it to your advantage.
The best way to steal all the attention from a room is to make a great entrance. You can stop people in their conversations with a good entrance – believe me! Be the person that people want to see, and don’t forget to give them what they want back, a little bit of your own attention!
It’s a bit like when you’re in high school and there is a popular girl who everyone loves, and you feel great when she gives you a fraction of acknowledgment – you get that inner glow. This is the effect you want to have on people. You want to make everyone feel good inside.
People feel good when they are acknowledged, and when you go out of your way to genuinely pay attention to them. If you do this you will get their admiration and respect. That is all positive energy that is buzzing around you! Don’t knock it.
Here is a list of the most important things to remember when making a effective entrance…
- The first thing you want to do when you enter a room is make that moment of entry last as long as possible. The longer you are in that doorway, the longer everybody has to look up and admire your presence. Linger. Look around. Take in your surroundings. This is your moment, make the most of it.
- Make sure that you are relaxed but tall and confident. You want people to see you in all of your glory – so chin in the air, hair back, shoulders back, breasts perky and pointing towards your audience… all your energy should be in your chest and shoulders because this is the part of your body that leads you forwards.
- Find a point of reference and avoid looking lost. You are a woman in control. Make eye contact with more than one person to show that you are approachable, and don’t forget to smile and say hi, even to the people you don’t know well. Make a show out of being excited to see everyone. People will naturally feel happy to see you if you are happy to see them. This can even work on complete strangers!
- Don’t forget to openly greet your rivals too because this is what will put them off-guard. Your openness will inadvertently close them up, because if they feel threatened they will automatically go on the defensive with their body language.
- Make sure that you migrate around the room in the direction of your love interest. If you continually move towards him you will give him the opportunity to observe and admire you in your surroundings, and most importantly it will give you plenty of opportunities to naturally catch him eye – smiling all the way.