Men love to have sex with the woman on top, and it’s one of the best sex positions for a woman to reach orgasm through penetration, but being on top requires technique and stamina. Here’s how to ride a guy (properly)…
Sure everyone knows that the woman on top sex position puts the woman in control of her own sexual pleasure, but it also gives you the responsibility for providing your man underneath with pleasure.
How will you know if you are hitting all the right spots? How fast should you go? Does he like it at this angle? Will it hurt him if you bend back a bit? And so the questions begin to flow…
Soon you’re not thinking about your own pleasure any more at all because the whole thing is stressful and tiring – you had no idea he had to work so hard!
Woman On Top Attitude
The first thing you have to amend is your attitude. If you want to wow him with this position, then you have to get the mentality right.
Being on top is sexy because it wreaks of power – even though you will probably feel vulnerable, exposed and be lacking confidence in your technique.
The whole point though is to be in control and enjoy yourself. If your guy sees you basking in the glory of riding his Big Fella all over the bed, then that alone is going to send him over the edge, you won’t even need technique!
Follow these tips to get yourself feeling sexy and in control…
1. Do you have the right attire? Remember, the main attraction of the woman on top sex position is that he gets to see you in all your glory.
This is definitely the position to satisfy any man who loves to look at breasts, so make sure your breasts are looking their best! You can go for sexy lingerie, bras that give you lots of sumptuous cleavage, bras that are made of sheer material so that he can see your erect nipples poking through.
TIP: If you are feeling self-conscious of your midriff, because we don’t all have flat tummies, why not wear a sexy corset, or a silky night-slip to cover up any flabby bits that distract you while you are writhing away on top?
2. Clever tricks to make you feel powerful, and drive him crazy… There’s going to be a whole lot of manly chest in front of you to play with, so why not paint your nails bright red to match your siren red lips and tap into his secret sex fantasies?
Every man has fantasized about having a sexy woman on top of him raking his chest in ecstasy with her pointy red nails – there’s just something fetishistic about it. Give it a go, sometimes stepping into a bit of role-play can give you that extra confidence you need.
You can even take it to the next level and leave on your heels! He will feel like you are his hot dominatrix lover, or a sexy secretary. The imagination is a powerful aphrodisiac.
3. Don’t be afraid to look him straight in the eye. Establishing this kind of connection in the woman on top sex position can be incredibly hot, and it gives you the opportunity to communicate with him through facial expressions, dirty talk, or even just a simple smile that reminds you that it’s still just you and your man having great sex, with nothing to feel intimidated about.
So now that you have gathered the confidence, you are ready to take action!
How to Have Sex in the Woman On Top Position
Don’t worry it’s not rocket science, just follow these simple steps so that you’ve got the basics, and then go with what feels good.
1. Make sure that you are both turned on. He should be hard and you should be wet.
2. Roll your guy over so that you can mount him. Once you’re straddling with one leg on either side, you may want to tease him a bit before lowering yourself entirely onto his penis.
You can hover, brushing against the tip of his penis with your clit if it feels good for you, you can kiss his chest, stick your butt up in the air, even go down and give him a bit of a suck if he’s not as hard as you’d like.
3. Then slowly use your hand to guide his hard penis into your vagina. Savour it. Move up and down until you have teased the head of his penis through the entrance of your vagina. Enjoy those sensations. Remember if you feel good, the chances are so does he!
4. Once he’s in you might want to move up and down along the length of his shaft slowly and purposefully, tilting your hips slightly when you push down so that they rotate and you can feel him rubbing all the right places inside of you.
5. Don’t rush into anything, keep the penetration steady, vary your movements so that he doesn’t get too excited too quickly.
TIP: If you do the same thing for too long and he’s really enjoying, he’s gonna blow, so tease and make it last. Most importantly focus on building up your pleasure. It’s not that difficult to get a guy off once you get going, so focus on getting yourself off first
6. Try rotating your hips in circles to see how it feels. Try shallow penetration so that the head of his penis slips in and out and you can feel that wonderful ridge of his on the lips of your vagina.
Try long deep thrusts, using your PC muscles to grip his penis inside your vagina. Try bouncing up and down – but not too hard – it might snap!
7. Don’t forget to get him involved too. He doesn’t have to just lie there while you do all the work, you’re going to start getting tired pretty quickly if you’re not used to being on top, so get him to help you.
He can lift you up and down with his hands underneath your butt, or he can pull you down onto his penis with his hands gripping onto your hips. He can rock you back and forth… You can take the pressure off your legs too by using his thighs or chest to lean on.
8. Don’t be afraid of letting your breasts bounce either, that’s the sort of thing that will turn him right on! Men are visual, the sight of you bouncing up and down on top of him is going to send his straight to heaven, trust me!
A few more tips and insights…
• Be careful not to get too carried away. If you jerk off in the opposite direction you could end up fracturing his penis! Just keep in mind that it’s not designed to handle all of your weight by itself.
• Experiment by turning around so that he has a great view of your back and butt.
• If you need a rest, you can focus on fondling his balls, kissing his chest, or slipping off his penis and going down on him.
10 thoughts on Master The Woman on Top Sex Position: How to Ride a Guy (Properly)
i’ve never done it, i would like to do it on my boyfriend, i love him so much and if i dont do it there is just anal sex.. or oral, so if i would like to get it in the pussy he wants me to ride him, i’m getting really nervous, and im getting shy when im in focus.. what to do???
Maybe wait till your grown?
hahahahahah yes. Exactly what I was thinking when I read that. Anon, you’re obviously too young to even be having sex… anal, vaginal, or oral. and you may be “in love” as of now, but more than likely, he will not be the one you marry. Save yourself. You don’t want to be known as “loose” or “easy”
Mmm really hot info
girl go for it it doesn’t hurt if you try but you kinda seem like your not ready you need to be confident and know that .. that dick is yours so take care of it
A woman shouldn’t wait for marriage to enjoy sex.
If she is at a right age and she feels ready and in love I think she should go for it.Just be sure the guy feels the same and he is not just using you for sex.
If he deserves you,Then it’s good to learn how to please him.Women take sex for granted,But it’s one of the things that keep your relationship alive.
Just because you want to have sex and please your loving man doesn’t mean you are easy.As long as you are both serious and respect each other.
Also,It’s not all about marriage,In my opinion marriage is just another way to control people just like religion.
You don’t have to be married to be considered “serious” or respectful.
This was kinda useful I just hope I won’t make a fool of my self by attempting with my man
this was a helpful tip it actually work for me!!!!! thnx ;-)
I really want to please my boyfriend and ride him like badly but im scared to mess up and it wont feel good for him! i always feel heavy when i sit on anyone or being picked up so i get nervous!! But we have dated for basically a year and have had sex just a few times but ive never rode him..he always does the work and just wanna change it….? Any tips or advice?