Whether you choose long, asymmetric or simple, pleated mini, coral dress is always a great summer choice. Bold and romantic, coral is one of those colors that you can wear both during days and nights. Here are some ideas on how to wear a coral dress and look fabulous. I tried to cover both heels and flats, but if you have any other questions, don’t be shy. Ask or comment in the section below.
Outfit No 1
Did you notice that light brown shoes go well with pretty much anything? You can wear these comfy sandals everywhere, so it is always good to have a bag in a matching color. This outfit is pretty basic and if you feel like something is missing, just add a pair of oversized earrings and a lip gloss in coral. Wear it when you go shopping, to the movies or at a friend’s party. Brown will tone down coral, so the jewelry should be in gold and blue.
- Strappy Together Wedge $50 (modcloth.com)
- Viktor And Rolf Bow belt £120 (monnierfreres.co.uk)
- Turquoise and Coral Earrings $81 Sold out (boticca.com)
- Paul & Joe Coral Sleeveless Dress £203 (stylebop.com)
- Michael Kors Bag (neimanmarcus.com)
Outfit No 2
This is another example of simple outfit that is a stunner. A little coral top dress can be worn to the beach, but if you add accessories in mint or aqua you get an outfit that you can wear to a party or even to a date. Both colors are trendy, and they are creating color blocking effect perfect for the sunny days. If you are tanned, this outfit will look even more attractive.
- Dress (missselfridge.com)
- Clutch (calypsostbarth.com)
- Necklace (baublebar.com)
- Bangle (cwonder.com)
- Sandals (debenhams.com)
Outfit No 3
With a pair of black sandals and a black tote, you simply cannot go wrong. This outfit is great for work, but also for certain special occasions. It is very sexy in a non-transparent way, and the only thing you need is a longer, elegant necklace in gold. The whole outfit will look much more delicate and attractive on women who are not over 30, simply because this is a daring, but mature style.
- Necklace Kenneth Cole (endless.com)
- Sunglasses (asos.com)
- Sandals (mango.com)
- Michael Kors bag (farfetch.com)
- A|Wear Dress (awear.com)
Outfit No 4
Speaking of attractive looks, this outfit is a perfect choice for women who enjoy attention, in a good way, of course. High heels, oversized clutch and statement jewelry will turn any outfit into something sexier. Same rules apply for your little coral dress. Wear this outfit with a lot of confidence, at a garden party or some appropriate event.
- Giambattista Dress (gordonstuart.com)
- Cuff Bracelet (gojane.com)
- Scarlett Emerald Pierced Earrings (swarovski.com)
- Platform Sandals (zara.com)
- Valentino Bag (mytheresa.com)
Outfit No 5
The magnificent white is a color that you cannot avoid during hot summer days. If you have a loose fit dress in coral, white is a great choice, especially for lazy days on the beach. If you however decide to run out and do some chores, wear ballet flats in white, or white-coral, stripes.
- Lu Lu London Dress (pretaportobello.com)
- Hat (theorchidboutique.com)
- Ballet Flats (delias.com)
- Ralph Lauren Bag (yoox.com)
Outfit No 6
Long, elegant coral dress is the right choice for hot evenings. Wear it with animal printed roman flats and shine with a lot of golden details. You don’t have to wear heels to look dashing; all you need is a perfect pair of flats. While this outfit is not reveling too much, it is strangely alluring.
- Hoop Earrings (bluenile.com)
- Dress (wallisfashion.com)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals (farfetch.com)
- Lipstick (barneys.com)
- Elie Saab Clutch (boutique1.com)
Outfit No 7
For an ultimate party queen look, a coral dress should be worn with captivating necklace and accessories in royal blue. It creates a contrast that will make you stand out from the crowd. This shade of blue matches with all shades of red and yellow, and it has a nice look when it is worn with emerald green.
- Sonia Rykiel Clutch (asos.com)
- Nicholas Kirkwood Sandals (harveynichols.com)
- Choker Necklace (topshop.com)
- Dress (janenorman.co.uk)
Cover photo: ellybellybaybee.blogspot.com