Online magazine YouQueen.com is looking for a young and creative person who is eager to work hard, learn a lot and contribute to our website with their fresh ideas. If you are a self-motivated, ambitious and responsible person that dreams about working on a girly online magazine, then keep on reading!
Your main responsibilities would be:
– Communicating with our contributors on a daily basis (so you have to be well organized and have great communication skills!)
– Doing research on new article topics and keywords for our website (basic knowledge of SEO and keyword research are helpful)
– Managing our social media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/
– Preparing articles for publishing (proofreading, editing, finding photos, etc)
– Refreshing old articles, adjusting them for SEO, adding new photos and creating a better user experience for our visitors
– Analyzing website analytics and making monthly reports on page views, improvements and results
– Assisting our Editor in Chief with all other site-related jobs
– Advanced knowledge of English is a must!
– University graduate or Master's degree student
– Advanced user of social media
– Being a fan of online media/blogs/Youtube channels
– Being an expert/having an interest in love/relationship related topics
– Experience in online media is a plus!
– The ideal candidate is result-oriented, self-motivated and hard working
What we can offer:
– Opportunity to learn how to manage a website with over 2 million monthly unique visitors
– Stimulating starting salary with the chance of raise after probationary period
– Calm office environment
– Regular working hours (Mon-Fri 9-5), weekends off
Interested? Here's how you can apply:
To apply, come up with 5 love related topic titles and send them along with your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
The deadline to submit your application is January 31 2017
Thanks for applying!