So you want to seduce the social butterfly of all the star signs do you? I don’t use the word ‘butterfly’ carelessly by the way; your Gemini Man doesn’t settle down in any one spot for too long. It’s not that you’re not gorgeous darling, of course you’re a catch. It’s just that he’s the one whose attention needs catching!
In order to acquire and keep a Gemini lover, you need to be able to keep up with him. Note how I use the word ‘lover’ as opposed to ‘boyfriend’. I’m sorry to break it to you, but this is probably the safest way to view any sort of relationship with a Gemini man, at least until you fully understand what he is about, and can accept him for who he is.
It’s not that he will cheat on you… although he might, it’s in his flirtatious, restless character to have a fairly fluid attitude to relationships and sex, but the Gemini man has a constant need for change; and while you are unlikely to have a dull moment with him, he may well completely disappear off your radar if you don’t give him the space, flexibility and mental stimulation he needs.
It’s just the way he is. He wants to feel free and alive. Smother him with routine or place any expectations on him and you will instantly risk ruining your chances of enjoying a spontaneous sexual affair.
The Secret to Attracting a Gemini Man
This guy knows how to talk! Geminis are natural conversationalists, and your Gemini will have a desire to connect with you… through words. If you can seduce him with your witty intellect you are likely to grab his attention.
He wants to meet someone he can have a satisfying discussion with; but the kind of discussion that can go any where at any time. Be prepared to talk about a million interlinking and often random topics in a never-ending flowing stream of conversation… Most importantly be willing to listen!
The problem of course with people who like to talk is that there is not often enough action! Your Gemini man will love to indulge in long animated conversations about sex, but unless you make it happen, all you will be doing is talking into the small hours of the morning.
Unfortunately Geminis are not very assertive when it comes to initiating sex. Don’t let this put you off. Just pounce on him, grab him by the collar and snog his face off. I mean it! You’ll be glad you did because once a Gemini gets into it, the sex is going to be unpredictable and lots of fun.
The main glorious truth about the Gemini man is that he wants to please you! He wants to give you an experience you will never forget, and he puts the same level of enthusiasm into his love-making as he does meeting new people and discovering new places and things.
He’s like a child in a candy store! And he loves it when you tell him what you like, what you want, where you want it… just keep talking!
What a Gemini Man Likes in Bed
- 1. A Gemini man LOVES variety. This is the man who is never in the same place twice. He wants to find out about all the new bars, restaurants, cafes, shows, people… In the bedroom this translates to experimentation and ideas. Be prepared to show enthusiasm for trying out lots of new things and he will love you for it.
- 2. Let your hair down and go a little crazy. The more adventurous you are the more turned on your Gemini man is likely to be. Be up for anything he suggests, add your penny’s worth, get involved! Note: You may not end up actually having to do half of it anyway because Geminis talk so much that there’s usually no time for putting it all into action!
- 3. Be spontaneous. A Gemini guy wants sex to feel like it has happened out of the blue without any precious thought. He approaches sexual encounters like he does life, diving straight in and seeing where he ends up! If sex is too predictable and routine it will soon become boring for him.
- 4. Because he likes to talk, sometimes just talking about wild and wonderful sexual things can be enough for a Gemini man. You don’t necessarily have to be physically doing it all for him to be stimulated. You can stimulate his imagination through unpredictable conversation and it will have a similar effect. This means that even if you are an organised kind of girl who like to be prepared and isn’t keen on too much unplanned change to your routine, you can still attract a Gemini man and reap the rewards. Simply play out your outrageous alter-ego verbally to keep him guessing.
- 5. Geminis are easily turned on by mental stimulation. This not only means you have verbal fantasies at your disposal, but you also have porn! Watching porn together is likely to turn him on and get him thinking about all sorts of naughty things. Plus it provides the basis for further… yes you guessed it, conversation!
Is It Possible to Keep a Gemini Man?
Geminis have a bit of a reputation for being unfaithful, and this might be putting you off getting involved at all. It’s true that Geminis are naturally flirtatious and they have many friends and opportunities for casual flings.
One plus side to this is that they don’t place any high expectations of fidelity on their partners either because they appreciate freedom and fluidity in a relationship. A relationship with a Gemini man is probably going to be a very flexible set-up. I’m not saying that he will be sleeping around, but certainly that he doesn’t want to feel bound in one place.
If you want to keep your Gemini Man, the first thing you need to consider is how much space you are willing to give him. He needs his space, and if you refuse to give it to him he will just take it anyway, and you may not end up hearing from him for a while.
Geminis have a tendency to go off the radar. It can be quite confusing when one minute he is one hundred per cent into you, all over you, constantly; and then suddenly he has disappeared and you can’t even seem to get him on the phone!
You just have to think of him as a butterfly… he will flutter around you when you are not paying too much attention, but if you grab hold of a net and try to contain him, he’s gone; until you have put the net down that is, then he will be back fluttering around again.
This is actually a useful insight. You need to be able to have the self-confidence to let him go off doing his own thing and not show that it bothers you. Essentially your Gemini man wants your attention, but just not on your terms.
Also, he doesn’t want to think that your sole focus is on him because it makes him claustrophobic.
When you take the leash off he will be like a dog; he will bound away at top speed, and when you don’t chase after him he will come playfully running back to see what you’re doing and to remind you that he exists and still wants to play!
There’s so much more to a Gemini man that you should now. And if you’re serious about putting him under your spell, I suggest you to read Anna Kovach’s step-by-step guide called Gemini Man Secrets. If anything helped me get my Gemini man to commit, it’s her amazing book!