Sagittarius men are said to be perfect lovers – jackpot! What’s more, they are one of the easiest signs to seduce seeing as mind games are not in their DNA – phew.
Sagittarians are simple and honest, fun-loving creatures with a sense of adventure about them that you are sure to find both refreshing and satisfying.
Sagittarians are not for control freaks or anyone who wants an emotionally deep connection with their partner. This man’s weakness is that he is unemotional. He also values his independence and won’t be tied down. Sexually speaking, this is a concoction for a great sexual experience if your head is in the right place! So let’s get it there…
Understanding the Needs of a Sagittarius Man
It is less about knowing how to turn your man on and more about being aware of what turns him off. Sagittarians are not difficult to figure out in the bedroom, but getting him there could prove to be a challenge if you don’t ‘get’ his approach to love and life. The good news is that he is honest and open, so if he finds you attractive it will be made very clear to you.
- A woman who is clingy or emotionally needy. Sag’s need their space. Seriously, this is not an understatement!
- A woman who tries to define the relationship. It’s not that they are commitment-phobes, they just value their freedom and like to keep their options open. This is because they have an innate sense of adventure and they love excitement, not routine.
- A woman who tries to move forward in the relationship too quickly for them. They need to take their time. If you jump in too soon, they will run a mile. It’s just the way it is – deal!
- A woman or relationship that’s too predictable. Sag’s are easily bored, so you should try to be adaptable and spontaneous.
- A woman who is afraid of or doesn’t like change. Excitement and adventure must be a part of this man’s world, so if you are not flexible and open-minded you will hit road blocks, which is never a good thing.
What He Likes…
- The thrill of the chase! He is difficult to pin down, so if all of your focus is on pinning him instead of giving him the chase he desires, he will probably be chasing after some other chick before long. Make sure that you’re the one he is chasing, and be prepared to chase him a bit too.
- Romantic modesty. He’s not romantic in a showy kind of way. So if you are talking about the future and engaging in any sort of emotional commitment talk, be warned, it’s not the best idea. If you want to turn him on be fun and fearless rather than heavy and intense.
- His privacy and emotional distance. He loves to talk about himself, share stories and have a laugh, but if you delve too deep he will feel uncomfortable. Remember, this is not a naturally emotional sign, and he’d rather leave the intimate details out. And it goes both ways. You keep your issues to yourself and I’ll keep mine! This is where using things like the Respect Principle come into play and what a Sagittarius men really values in a relationship.
- Activities! If you are going on a date, stimulate him by suggesting something that involves the great outdoors.
- An open-minded attitude to relationships. This may not mean he wants an ‘open relationship’ with you, but he will certainly be happier if you can enjoy the time you spend together in the here and now, rather than looking into the future.
What’s He Like in Bed?
In two words girls – anything goes! Be prepared for an adventure under the sheets, or wherever it is that you are having sex because it probably won’t even be in the bed, and if it is, it won’t be in the missionary position.
The Sagittarius man loves to explore, in every sense of the word. He is ‘The Explorer’ of all the signs. In life he pursues adventure and challenge, in the bedroom, he is likely to want to explore every corner of sexual potential with you. Aren’t you lucky to have such an interesting and devoted lover?
If you’re on the sexual journey with him, though, you better make sure you’re a fun companion to have along on the trip! I have mentioned boredom, haven’t I? Don’t give him the opportunity to wander too far ahead without you, you never know who he is going to discover.
TIP: He will enjoy having sex outdoors!
The Sagittarian sexual experience won’t be fiery and passionate like an encounter with a Scorpion, but it will be seductive and smoldering. He is a skilled lover, he knows what he is doing, and he is thoughtful and generous in bed (Yay!).
He isn’t selfish at all. Your satisfaction will be his priority. He genuinely wants to pamper you and he will love exploring all of your erogenous zones to give you a fulfilling experience with him.
Keep in mind that he expects exactly the same level of attention back from you, so don’t expect to just lay back and be worshiped. If you don’t put in the effort and there is an imbalance in the giving and receiving of sexual attention, then your Sag is definitely going to lose interest. And probably one of the most pleasurable ways to reciprocate your Sag is giving him some killer oral action (they just love being worshipped!).
He is thorough, perhaps, because of his attitude towards anything in life, and as an explorer, he will never cross the same path twice.
What is the best way to attract a Sagittarius lover?
1. Build a friendship first, and genuinely get to know and like him, then flirt your way into bed! Sagittarians LOVE flirtatious friendships that cross boundaries.
2. Be straightforward, like he is. He will respect you for allowing him to easily know where you both stand and appreciate the simplicity you offer.
3. Suggest outrageous dates that will attract his sense of fun and adventure. Even better if they are outdoors!
4. Wear bright colors that suggest a fun and easy-going personality. Orange is good, or perhaps lime green…
5. Be energetic and have lots of ideas.
6. During foreplay pay attention to his hips and inner thighs – these are his erogenous zones.
7. Allow him the thrill of the chase and don’t be too available. A lot of flirtation and playful teasing is required!
8. Be spontaneous, mix it up, keep him guessing, be the land he wants to explore…
9. Give him space when he seems to need it to avoid pushing him away.
Have lots of interesting things to talk about, show him you’re into everything, you will excite him and he will be dying to experience everything with you.