How to Make Your Boobs Look Bigger Without Surgery
Petite and perky or small and sexy, there’s nothing more beautiful than a great set of breasts displayed to perfection. But what if you’re looking to amp up the petite and perky to be more large and luscious? Check out our easy ways to make your boobs look bigger, without surgery.
We’re going to let you in on a little secret, one that might very well change the world as you know it:
You don’t need naturally big boobs in order to have great breasts. You can make your boobs look fantastic, simply by using the natural assets you already have at your disposal.
Don’t believe us? Well, you soon will. Here are our top tips to improve the appearance of your breasts without surgery.
#1. Invest in an awesome bra
If you’re small breasted, you might view bras as somewhat of a pretty accessory. Sure, they look good under your clothes and make you feel fabulous, but truth be told, they don’t really do much for you.
Because besides sport bras, most ‘pretty’ bras for small boobs don’t actually offer any added benefit. They don’t support you, because you don’t need much support. And if you buy the wrong one, they definitely don’t flaunt your assets. And they sure as heck don’t make your boobs look bigger.
But the truth is, the right bra can make your boobs look ah-may-zing. It can make them appear perkier, bouncier and yes, bigger. To help you choose the right bra, here are our top bra-buying tips:
- Have a fitting. Okay, so I know how awkward it is to have your boobs poked, prodded and maneuvered by a stranger. And while this conduct is out of line on the dance floor, it’s actually beneficial for you in a lingerie shop. Provided it’s by someone who works there. Tee hee. Anyway, lingerie store employees may seem a little overbearing, but they actually know a heck of a lot about boobs. And in particular, how to make boobs look good. So while you might think that your regular 12A is your perfect bra size, a proper fitting will show you the best size to flaunt your assets. Shelve your embarrassment and allow the experts to do their best work with you.
- Perfect padding. This one is simple: invest in a bra that has padding. This will help prop your breasts up and add one full cup size.
- Try a water bra. Much like a padded bra, a water bra will help make your boobs look bigger and perkier. But while cushioning and silicone adds an element of ‘fakeness’ to the bra, a water bra feels and acts natural. It molds to your body shape and naturally flaunts your assets.
- Make sure your bra has underwire. This will help support your breasts as well as prop them up and increase your cleavage. Just make sure the underwire doesn’t press into your skin or is uncomfortable anywhere.
#2. Fix your posture
Another great (and free) way to make your boobs look bigger is to ensure you have correct posture. When we slouch, allow our shoulders to slump forward and hunch our back, our breasts cave in and down. However, when we pull our shoulders back, lift our chin and straighten our back, our breasts move up and forward. Ta-da – instant breast lift and enhancement!
Give it a shot now; you’ll be surprised at how much your posture can improve your body shape, and your mood.
#3. Pump up your pecs
Next, if you want to improve the appearance of your breasts it’s worthwhile spending some time developing your pectoral muscles. By strengthening these muscles you’ll create the appearance of larger breasts and you’ll also do your health a world of good while you’re at it.
Exercises like push-ups, single-arm bench press and dumbbell flyes all help to increase your chest strength.
#4. The art of self-massage
According to Caitlin MacKenna, a herbalist and Reiki Master from Natural Remedy Site, it is possible to increase your breasts by one full cup size simply by massaging your breasts for 20 to 30 minutes a day. MacKenna believes self-massage can stimulate growth by boosting circulation and encouraging prolactin production.
She recommends massaging your breasts for 200 rotations each morning and evening. You should warm your hands (by rubbing them together) before massage and during for maximum benefit. Expect to see results in around 30 days.
#5. Fake it
No, no, no this doesn’t mean we’ve given you permission to run off to your nearest cosmetic surgeon. Come back, we’re talking to you.
What we are trying to say is that there is a way to fake large breasts and sumptuous cleavage without going under the surgeon’s knife. And in fact, you probably already have experience with the tools you need to fake it. Because if you’re like most women, you will wear your standard daily make up and have a few tricks up your sleeve for special occasions.
That’s right, you heard correctly – you can use makeup to create the impression of large breasts. It’s an old Hollywood trick and one that you have at your disposal too. Simply by using highlighter and bronzer you can transform your cleavage from drab to fab. Perfect trick for those low-cut tops and dresses!
You can check out two makeup tutorials here
#6. Invest in shapewear
We all know that shapewear can help nip and tuck us into the perfect silhouette, but did you know that shapewear could also help with the appearance of your breasts?
The right shapewear can mimic the results of plastic surgery to aid in perky, large and bouncy boobs. Not to mention the cleavage …
You can try corset-type shapewear, or the silicon pad inserts. Both work well. If you’re using the silicon inserts (sometimes called cookies, cutlets or chicken fillets), you can place them on the outside of the breast.
A great shapewear brand to try is Dr.Rey Shapewear, which is available at HSN.com
#7. Glue, lotion and potion
And last but not least, if you’re in dire need of some large boobs, here are our top two favorite boob-enhancing products:
- Boob Glue: Is literally an adhesive you apply to glue your boobs together and create the impression of cleavage. It also helps avoid spillage and any wardrobe malfunctions.
- Boob Job: Made by Rodial, this product allegedly produces results in just four weeks. It is designed to make your bust look larger and younger. It is on the pricey side though.
#8. The Oprah-esque/Dr. Phil note
Finally, to sign off this article I just wanted to remind ya’ll that you are fantastic. Whether you have great, enormous, chin-slapping breasts or petite little cherries – you’re perfect just as you are.
So while it’s fine to want to improve yourself, don’t forget to appreciate what you have and who you are too. Because even if you don’t have double D’s busting out of your t-shirts, you do have other things. A great ass, awesome lips and even a bangin’ six-pack. Whatever it is, don’t forget to give credit where credit is due.
And besides, your self-worth shouldn’t be based on the size of your breasts; it should be based on how awesome you are. Because you are.
Love your work. xo