Fruit smoothies are loads of fun, easy to make and provides you with all the nutrients your body needs. Consuming natural foods such as fruit and vegetables improves brain function, assists in weight loss, build the immune system and can help your body fight a wide range of illnesses.
We do not always have the time to stand and cook vegetables or even to make a fruit salad but making a fruit smoothie is quick. Drink these fruit smoothies on a daily basis and soon you will see and feel the difference.
Top 10 reasons to drink smoothies
There are many reasons why you should drink these fruit smoothies and many others but here are the top 10 reasons.
- Boosts your immune system and brain power.
- Cleanses your body and digestive system.
- Improves your sleep
- Drinking these fruit smoothies will give you an energy boost.
- You’ll loose weight with these fruit smoothies.
- No more cravings as these fruit smoothies reduce them.
- You can build muscle and enhance your performance.
- These fruit smoothies will assist in a more radiant skin while improving nail and hair growth.
- Use these fruit smoothies as a meal replacement.
- Get all the fruit and veggies your body need in the easy and fun way.
Ginger & Banana Fruit Smoothie
These fruit smoothies will assist in alleviating nausea, heartburn and will ease digestion.
- 1 – 2 Banana’s diced or sliced
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 TSP Ginger crushed or grated
- 1 TBSP Honey
Add everything in a blender and blend to a smooth consistency. Drink this fruit smoothie every evening or in the mornings.
Spinach & Apple Fruit Smoothie
This fruit smoothie is filled with a variety of vitamins and minerals, giving you a total health boost in just one glass.
- 1 Apple diced
- 1 Ripe Pear diced
- 20 Grapes red or green
- 2 Cups Spinach diced
- ½ an Avocado or cucumber diced
- ½ – 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBSP Lemon or Lime juice
Blend all together until smooth for a delightful fruit smoothie.
Berries, Nuts & Banana Fruit Smoothie
Boost your brain power and functionality with this delicious fruit smoothie. Improve your mood, concentration, and memory with this healthy fruit smoothie. It is filled with an array of minerals and vitamins to help your body and mind perform at its peak.
- 6 – 10 Walnuts
- ½ an Avocado (optional)
- ½ Cup Strawberries
- ½ Cup blue or mixed berries
- ½ Cup diced banana
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
Blend all the ingredients until a smooth texture. This is a great fruit smoothie to get your day started. You can add a touch of lemon juice for a varying taste.
Lemon Cleanser Fruit Smoothie
Lemon is a taste not everyone enjoys but before you discard this recipe try it at least once. This fruit smoothie assists with the digestive system and cleanses the body.
- 2 Cups water
- ½ TBSP grated Ginger
- 4 Slices Cucumber
- 1 Lemon with juice extracted (only need the juice)
- ¼ Cup Mint
Add all ingredients with 1 glass water to the blender and mix well, then add the other glass and mix again. You can add some ice and store it in the fridge overnight if you need to.
Yogurt & Avocado Fruit Smoothie
High in protein and a great way to start your day is offered with this fruit smoothie.
- 1 Cup Berries of your choice
- ½ an Avocado
- ½ Mango
- 2 TSP Honey
- ¼ Cup Almond or Coconut milk
- ½ Cups Greek yogurt
Blend all the ingredients to make a super tasty fruit smoothie. You can also add a little bit of green tea to give this fruit smoothie a new taste.
Benefits of a Green Fruit Smoothie
Adding some green to your fruit smoothie gives you an added benefit. There are many green veggies you could add to any fruit smoothie not only for a greater taste but to give your body a health boost.
Try some cucumber, dandelion greens, mint, parsley, kale, lettuce, spinach, avocado and other green leafy vegetables in your fruit smoothies. Drink these on a daily basis to get all the nutrients and vitamins your body needs. Add fruits such as pineapple, mango, apple, guava, banana, grapes and different berries together for new taste sensations every day.
- It will provide you with energy for the whole day.
- Adding greens to your fruit smoothies makes them more filling, yet, keeps them low in calories.
- It will give you all the nutrients you need as it is filled with vitamins and minerals.
- It is is an alternative way to get your veggies in, ideal for kids.
- It helps your body with digestion and other health issues.
Stay hydrated and healthy when you drink these fruit smoothies. Add some raw egg yolk, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and nuts to your fruit smoothies to give them additional power.
Replace a meal with a fruit smoothie and you can also lose weight in a fun way. You can get all the nutrients your body requires by drinking one or two fruit smoothies a day. They are quick and easy to make but also a lot of fun as you make your own combinations. Share your ideas by leaving a comment below.