Apple cider is an extremely beneficial beverage and a widely used dietary supplement. It can satisfy all of the body’s nutritional requirements on a daily basis, and preserve health and psychophysical equilibrium. In fact, during the apple cider fermentation process, all of the beneficial and medicinal values of apple remain intact.
It is very important, though, to choose the best quality apple cider vinegar. It must be made from whole, not over matured and ecologically grown apples. The juice should be cold pressed and naturally fermented, without any chemical additives.
Now, let’s discover some of the extraordinary benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar Protects and Detoxifies Blood, Liver and Skin
Drinking apple cider vinegar helps to protect liver, heart, blood vessels and enhance circulation. It is a useful blood cleanser and a toxin remover. It also lowers high blood pressure, prevents clot formation and helps regulate cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Well known for its high content of minerals, apple cider vinegar helps drain excess liquid and toxins, detoxifies liver and enhances its function. Depuration of blood and liver cures acne and improves epidermal tissue renewal. It is also very useful in combating constipation and eliminating metabolic waste and toxins, which tend to accumulate in our skin tissues.
- To protect liver, drink 1 glass of water with 1 teaspoon of apple vinegar after each meal.
- To fight constipation, combine 6 tablespoons of honey with 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. Take 2 teaspoons before going to bed.
Apple Cider Vinegar is Antibacterial and Disinfects Our Body
The antibacterial and disinfectant properties of apple cider vinegar can aid and stimulate the digestive system, protecting it from different disorders, especially infections. It is a good natural remedy for acid reflux, as well as to calm nerves.
It treats numerous respiratory system infections and disinfects inflamed throat, relieves cough, hoarseness, asthma and many other illnesses.
This extraordinary vinegar is also known to protect the intestinal flora from harmful bacteria and reduce bloating and diarrhea. It regenerates intestinal tissues and favors the assimilation of nutrients, limiting the action of pathogenic bacteria.
- To aid digestion, improve metabolism and help the intestinal flora, drink 1 glass of water with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar before each meal.
- To treat sore throat and tonsils, add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and use it as a throat gargle.
Lose Weight With Apple Cider
Apple cider vinegar is a natural product that is very useful in weight loss diets. One of its main ingredients is acetic acid, which helps the body increase its metabolic rate, dissolve fatty deposits and change fat into energy. It also increases the sense of satiety and reduces hunger, by slowing down the passage of food from the stomach into the small intestine.
It has diuretic properties that help in releasing fluid retention.
- To speed up metabolism and burn fat, take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and keep it under your tongue for 1 minute, or dissolve it in a glass of water and drink.
- To reduce appetite, drink 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar every morning, on an empty stomach.
- To enhance the fat burning effects of apple cider vinegar, add a few drops of Tabasco into the bottle and use it to season your salads.
All of the above considered, apple cider vinegar has a host of great health benefits, useful in treating numerous disorders and problems. Have you ever used it?
The above described are the most important health benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar. However, there are many more that couldn’t fit into this post, due to their endless number. If you think that we should’ve mentioned some other extraordinary properties of this exceptional vinegar, please let us know in the comments.