Before I give you some recipes for homemade facemasks I should tell you that not all masks are for all skin types. If you don’t know what type your skin is, visit your dermatologist. Using the wrong mask for the wrong skin type can damage your skin.
First, determine your skin type and then treat you face with these great homemade face masks.
For Normal Skin
- Cook 2 carrots untill they become soft. Mash them and add one table spoon of honey. Put the mask on your face and leave it on for 10 minutes. Rinse with luke warm water. Vitamins from the carrot will keep your skin firm.
- Boil one table spoon of chamomile flower in half a cup of water for 5 minutes to make tea. Mix it with half a cup of sour cream and one yolk. Apply to your face with a spunge and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. This mask will rejuvenate your skin.
For Dry Skin
- Mash 2 bananas and add 1-2 table spoons of honey. Apply and leave it on for 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Vitamins and minerals from the banana will hydrate your skin.
- Squeeze half of lemon and add one yolk. Leave it on your face for at least 20 minutes. Take a cotton ball, dip it in warm milk and start taking off the mask. This mask will nourish your skin.
For Oily Skin
- Grate 2 apples and add 5 spoons of honey. Apply to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Apples will help clear your skin.
- Make fresh juice out of one orange. Add flour until you get a thick mass (about 8 table spoons of flour). Leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Orange juice will help clear your skin and flour will help dry it.
You should use these masks regularly because long lasting results come with persistence.
As you can see, you will treat your skin with stuff out of your kitchen. They are all easy to prepare and most of them are simply delicious.
If you want me to post more recipes for homemade masks leave a comment below.