Leopard print can look very stylish when paired right. A good idea would be to wear a pair of super stylish leopard print shoes. Here’s how to pair them with the rest of your outfit!
Animal print is a trend that not many people like to try. However, this is a trend that can look amazing, but only if you wear it right! Wearing animal print shoes is a good idea for those who are still not ready to wear animal print clothing items or bags.
Leopard print never gets old, so it is a good starting point. Leopard print shoes come in various styles, from sky-high pumps, to ballerina flats and loafers, so choose a shoe style that you usually wear, and have fun with this cool print!
Leopard Print Sky High Pumps
Here’s how to fit leopard print heels into a more formal, elegant outfit. Wear these amazing leopard print shoes with black wide leg pants, a cute colored blouse, a black shopper and some jewelry. You could also wear these shoes with tour LBD for a night out.
- Tribtoo Leopard Print Calf Hair Shoes (cricket-fashion.com)
- Prada Large Saffiano Luxe Shopper (flannelsfashion.com)
- T. Babaton Tinsley Blouse (aritzia.com)
- Stella McCartney Jasmine Wool Twill Wide Leg Pants (net-a-porter.com)
- Dillard’s Tailored Flat Hoop Earrings (dillards.com)
Leopard Print Ballerina Flats
Leopard print ballerina flats can be a great addition to your spring and summer outfits. Wear them with skinny jeans, a black shirt and color blocking accessories – a statement cluster necklace and a matching faux croco clutch.
- H&M Ballet Pumps (hm.com)
- Sunset Faux Croco Clutch (whitehouseblackmarket.com)
- Wilfred Virage Blouse (aritzia.com)
- Cheap Monday Narrow Hole Blue Jeans (generalpants.com.au)
- Cluster Statement Necklace
Leopard Print Ankle Boots
If you’re a fan of the Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes, you could get a pair of leopard print litas! Wear these with darker skinny jeans and a nice top in a nude shade. Accessorize your outfit with a cool studded clutch and a necklace.
- Jeffrey Campbell Lita Fur in Cheetah
- Studded Clutch With Clasp Fastening (zara.com)
- Seven For All Mankind Gwenevere Super Skinny Jeans (mytheresa.com)
- Frenchtrotters Femme Eloise Top in Nude (frenchtrotters.fr)
- Tribal Beaded Necklace (bcbg.com)
Leopard Print Loafers
This color combo is unusual, but it can look great! Pair a yellow dress with leopard print loafers, and wear it with matching accessories – a brown bag and aviator sunglasses, and a snake chain bracelet.
- Dieppa Restrepo Gaston Fluorescent Tassel Loafers (openingceremony.us)
- MIU MIU Vitello Caribu Double Zip Tote (flannelsfashion.com)
- Vero Moda Very Dress Jackie Yellow (welikefashion.com)
- Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian Snake Chain Bracelet (metroparkusa.com)
- Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses (macys.com)
Cover photo: highheelsdaily.com
4 thoughts on 4 Ways to Wear Leopard Print Shoes
great outfit ideas, especially leopard print loafers. :)
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the outfits
its fabulous!!!! the clothes are matching with leapord
its so cute im going to wear them today