What Shoes to Wear with a Coral Dress: 7 Summer Outfit Ideas
One of the most beautiful shades of red, coral, is both soft and strong. It goes great with summer, and with it, is very easy to mix it with other colors. If you ever had any doubts what to wear with a coral dress, here are your answers.
Whether you choose long, asymmetric or simple, pleated mini, coral dress is always a great summer choice. Bold and romantic, coral is one of those colors that you can wear both during days and nights. Here are some ideas on how to wear a coral dress and look fabulous. I tried to cover both heels and flats, but if you have any other questions, don’t be shy. Ask or comment in the section below.
Outfit No 1
Did you notice that light brown shoes go well with pretty much anything? You can wear these comfy sandals everywhere, so it is always good to have a bag in a matching color. This outfit is pretty basic and if you feel like something is missing, just add a pair of oversized earrings and a lip gloss in coral. Wear it when you go shopping, to the movies or at a friend’s party. Brown will tone down coral, so the jewelry should be in gold and blue.
- Strappy Together Wedge $50 (modcloth.com)
- Viktor And Rolf Bow belt £120 (monnierfreres.co.uk)
- Turquoise and Coral Earrings $81 Sold out (boticca.com)
- Paul & Joe Coral Sleeveless Dress £203 (stylebop.com)
- Michael Kors Bag (neimanmarcus.com)
This is another example of simple outfit that is a stunner. A little coral top dress can be worn to the beach, but if you add accessories in mint or aqua you get an outfit that you can wear to a party or even to a date. Both colors are trendy, and they are creating color blocking effect perfect for the sunny days. If you are tanned, this outfit will look even more attractive.
- Dress (missselfridge.com)
- Clutch (calypsostbarth.com)
- Necklace (baublebar.com)
- Bangle (cwonder.com)
- Sandals (debenhams.com)
Outfit No 3
With a pair of black sandals and a black tote, you simply cannot go wrong. This outfit is great for work, but also for certain special occasions. It is very sexy in a non-transparent way, and the only thing you need is a longer, elegant necklace in gold. The whole outfit will look much more delicate and attractive on women who are not over 30, simply because this is a daring, but mature style.
- Necklace Kenneth Cole (endless.com)
- Sunglasses (asos.com)
- Sandals (mango.com)
- Michael Kors bag (farfetch.com)
- A|Wear Dress (awear.com)
Outfit No 4
Speaking of attractive looks, this outfit is a perfect choice for women who enjoy attention, in a good way, of course. High heels, oversized clutch and statement jewelry will turn any outfit into something sexier. Same rules apply for your little coral dress. Wear this outfit with a lot of confidence, at a garden party or some appropriate event.
- Giambattista Dress (gordonstuart.com)
- Cuff Bracelet (gojane.com)
- Scarlett Emerald Pierced Earrings (swarovski.com)
- Platform Sandals (zara.com)
- Valentino Bag (mytheresa.com)
Outfit No 5
The magnificent white is a color that you cannot avoid during hot summer days. If you have a loose fit dress in coral, white is a great choice, especially for lazy days on the beach. If you however decide to run out and do some chores, wear ballet flats in white, or white-coral, stripes.
- Lu Lu London Dress (pretaportobello.com)
- Hat (theorchidboutique.com)
- Ballet Flats (delias.com)
- Ralph Lauren Bag (yoox.com)
Outfit No 6
Long, elegant coral dress is the right choice for hot evenings. Wear it with animal printed roman flats and shine with a lot of golden details. You don’t have to wear heels to look dashing; all you need is a perfect pair of flats. While this outfit is not reveling too much, it is strangely alluring.
- Hoop Earrings (bluenile.com)
- Dress (wallisfashion.com)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals (farfetch.com)
- Lipstick (barneys.com)
- Elie Saab Clutch (boutique1.com)
Outfit No 7
For an ultimate party queen look, a coral dress should be worn with captivating necklace and accessories in royal blue. It creates a contrast that will make you stand out from the crowd. This shade of blue matches with all shades of red and yellow, and it has a nice look when it is worn with emerald green.
- Sonia Rykiel Clutch (asos.com)
- Nicholas Kirkwood Sandals (harveynichols.com)
- Choker Necklace (topshop.com)
- Dress (janenorman.co.uk)
Cover photo: ellybellybaybee.blogspot.com