Here are several outfits Eva wore to different occasions that might inspire you to try something different or mix and match certain pieces you had in your closets for ages.
While Eva’s red carpet style is always glamorous with lots of sequins and metallic details, her casual, every day style is what many women can relate to.
Eva is a big fan of jeans and dresses, but no matter what she wears, one item is always a must – high heels. Just like the Duchess of Cambridge, Longoria just loves her nude pumps. Also, gold and black are always attractive, while a nice, oversized tote bag is a necessity for day, while envelope clutches are perfect choice for formal occasions.
One of the biggest trends of this season are trousers in delightful colors. Eva Longoria chose pink skinny jeans and wore them with a simple, oversized shirt. In order to be punctional, she added a fashionable watch to this outfit and aviator sunglasses, another trendy but also timeless piece.
Hermes Birking bag is a privilege, but sandals in nude are not, because you can wear them everywhere, all the time. But the most important piece is lovely Eva’s smile, so don’t forget to use yours, when you are out shopping or having lunch with your friends.
- Shirt (bestseller.com)
- J Brand Skinny Jeans (donnaida.com)
- Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses (eluxe.ca)
- Jimmy Choo Sandals (shopsavannahs.com)
- Michael Kors Watch (bloomingdales.com)
- Bracelet (marni.com)
- Bag (hermes.com)
Show the Curves
Tanned, with a body to die for, Eva showed of her curves in bodycon tangerine dress. While the dress reveals your body shape, it is very minimalistic and elegant. Wear it with nude pumps and make sure to add lip-gloss in peach on your lips. Show you are not just another good girl with black nail polish. This outfit is great for more formal occasions, when you want to look classy and feminine.
- J Lynch Python Metallic Nude Clutch (glam-net.com)
- Lip Gloss (neimanmarcus.com)
- Nail Polish Chanel (debenhams.com)
- Shoes Giuseppe Zanotti (couture.zappos.com)
- Michael Kors Sunset Dress (stylebop.com)
Another cozy yet graceful outfit by Eva Longoria shows us how to wear white trousers and bright blazer. Roll up your sleeves in a nonchalant way and accessorize the whole outfit with oversized square sunglasses and a belt. Wear sandals and a bag in a neutral, light brown, in order to make your yellow blazer pop even more. This is an outfit you can wear to work or on an airplane, it is that versatile and practical.
- V-Neck T-Shirt (reissonline.com)
- Belt (wetseal.com)
- White Slim Leg Pants (wallisfashion.com)
- Blazer (debenhams.com)
- Gucci Sunglasses (net-a-porter.com)
- Michael Antonio Sandals (amazon.com)
- Warehouse Shopper (asos.com)
This is one of my favorite outfits by Eva Longoria. It is simple and chic, mixing military style with lovely knitwear in pink. Oversized bag with a bow and sunglasses with a vintage feeling make this outfit look very ladylike. Comfortable espadrilles or wedges are a great choice because you will look taller, your legs will look longer but your feet won’t feel a thing. This outfit is appropriate for long walks or marathon shopping especially in the upcoming days, when the summer is almost over.
- Splendid Tank Top £51 (stylebop.com)
- Cimarron Jeans (placedestendances.com)
- T.Babaton Bailey Sweater (aritzia.com)
- Reo Sunglasses (bestseller.com)
- Classe Regina Bag (yoox.com)
- Tory Burch Espadrilles (cusp.com)
It is all about the sandals. These bold and daring sandals in electric blue are perfect addition to the white suit. While suits tend to be considered boring and unattractive, Eva chose white blazer and matching shorts, to show off her toned legs. Wear red nail polish as a contrast to your sandals and statement bracelets, just to spice up this look. While this outfit might look good during the day, it will look even better in a night club.
- Blazer (mango.com)
- Shorts DSquared2 (farfetch.com)
- Bracelets Kate Spade (bloomingdales.com)
- Merritt Charles Noreral Tank (farfetch.com)
- Estee Lauder Self-Tanning Lotion (lordandtaylor.com)
- Essie Ole Caliente Nail Polish (cusp.com)
- Sandals (modcloth.com)
For an event organized by Victoria’s Secret, Eva Longoria wore Roberto Cavalli for H&M dress in gold and black details. The ruffles made this simple dress turn into an unforgettable one, while envelope clutch and black pumps made the whole outfit look dressy, but not too formal.
Wear this outfit to a friend’s wedding or on a date. It is provocative and tasty, just like Eva Longoria’s style. Notice how Eva is not afraid to change hairstyles, but since she found her perfect hair color, she sticks to it. That is another lesson we should learn from the amazingly stylish Eva Longoria.
- Earrings (net-a-porter.com)
- Z Spoke by Zac Posen Envelope Clutch (couture.zappos.com)
- Dress Valentino (harveynichols.com)
- Oval Ring (republic.co.uk)
- Shoes Miu Miu (flannelsfashion.com)
- Sunray Cuff (alkemiejewelry.com)
Cover photo: wallpaper-s.org