What did you think last time you looked at yourself in the mirror? Did you only see your flaws or were you able to look at yourself and be satisfied with both your looks and your life? Can you honestly say that you love yourself? The truth is, you can’t expect people to love you if you don’t love yourself. Learning to love yourself is a very important life lesson. Once learned – it will make your life much easier. Read these quotes, maybe they will help you on your way towards being a happy person.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Something inside you emerges… an innate, indwelling peace, stillness, aliveness. It is the unconditioned, who you are in your essence. It is what you had been looking for in the love object. It is yourself.
- Eckhart Tolle
- Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
- Lucille Ball
- If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.
- Kristin Chenoweth
- To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.
- Alan Cohen
- Dear girls, every calorie is not a war. You are beautiful no matter what you eat.
- Unknown author
- To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.
- Sandra Bierig
- Oh, I’m so inadequate. And I love myself!
- Meg Ryan
- Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
- Unknown author
- The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.
- Mark Twain
- Be yourself – because the people who mind don’t matter and the people that matter don’t mind.
- Dr. Seuss
- There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.
- Nathaniel Branden
- What you think about yourself is much more important than what others think of you.
- Marcus Annaeus Seneca
- No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.
- Barbara de Angelis
- The things we hate about ourselves aren’t more real than things we like about ourselves.
- Ellen Goodman
- Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
- Louise L. Hay
- Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.
- Thaddeus Golas
- If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.
- Barbara De Angelis
- Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.
- Les Brown
2 thoughts on 20 Learning to Love Yourself Quotes
They are really amazing…!
Love these “Learning to love yourself quotes”, but you forgot this one that works for me:
Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don’t judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family.