Ever wondered why green makes you feel good? Well, green is the color of balance and piece. It is the color that lies exactly in the center of the spectrum and it is the combination of two primary colors – yellow and blue.
It is the most predominant color on earth, and believe me, if you are in search of balance and harmony, green is the ideal color to wear!
Read on to discover more about the power of green and learn how to use this amazing color to improve your overall well-being. You’ll be surprised at how many beneficial effects it can have on your life!
1. Green is the color of the heart chakra and it is associated with the heart and the breasts. Its endocrine gland is the thymus gland.
2. The color green and the heart chakra are related to love and self esteem. Green brings harmony and balances our energies. It promotes relaxation, hope, tolerance and understanding. It is the color of nature, energy, birth, growth, purity, and healing.
3. Positive aspects of the green color (i.e. when the color green or the heart chakra is balanced) include: generosity, sympathy, compassion, personal development, adaptability, practicality, friendliness, and love for people and animals.
Negative aspects related to this color (i.e. when heart chakra or the green color is unbalanced) are: jealousy, envy, stagnancy, unrealisticity, lack of consideration, indifference, shying away from people and the society, and hanging on to possessions.
The complementary color of green is violet.
1. Green has an excellent soothing and calming effect, especially in conditions that are related to inflammations.
2. It is very useful for all cardiac problems and it lowers blood pressure.
3. It is a good muscle and tissue builder and it promotes growth.
4. It acts upon the sympathetic nervous system and it also works as an aphrodisiac and a sex tonic.
5. It is a good antiseptic and antibacterial agent and it helps with ulcers, while toning the liver and spleen.
6. It balances the metabolism and stabilizes the weight.
7. It relieves headaches.
8. Certain frequencies of green can bring recovery to tired eyes and improve the vision in people suffering from macular degeneration and glaucoma.
As you all know, there is nothing better to sooth jangled nerves than a nice walk in the green nature. You’ve certainly experienced numerous times that being surrounded by green vegetation can help you relax and refresh your mind more than anything else.
In fact, green is an emotionally soothing color, as it helps stabilize the nervous system, while relieving anxiety and hypertension. It is a natural sedative that gives a feeling of comfort, and reduces irritability and insomnia. It revitalizes tired minds and relieves mental and physical exhaustion and stress.
Do not wear green in the following cases:
1. If you are confused and you don’t have enough strength to face the truth – in this case green can aggravate inactivity, indecision, low energy, and resentment.
2. Green should never be used in the treatment of tumors and cancerous conditions, as it encourages any kind of growth.
3. Green can also aggravate nausea and jealousy.
Use and wear green when:
4. You want to feel more protected, balanced and at ease with others.
5. When you want to restore calmness and harmony and see things from a different point of view.
1. Excessive use of green may cause feelings of nausea.
2. Even though green relieves exhaustion, too much of this color can become tiring over time and drain us of energy.
If used correctly and if balanced with violet, the color green can offer some incredible body and mind benefits. Read the tips below, apply them to your everyday life and you’ll see great results! Trust me, I have experienced them personally.
1. First of all, let me remind you that the color green represents the perfect balance between the “cool and calming” colors (blue, indigo and violet) and the “warm and stimulating” colors (red, yellow and orange). In fact, whenever a color therapist comes to the end of a treatment, he uses the green color to restore the overall balance.
2. Being the color of balance and harmony, green is very useful to relieve stress and the consequences of a psychological trauma. Wearing a green necklace or a green colored silk scarf around the neck can have very beneficial effects in such situations.
3. Any space used for relaxation should include some green. It is a great color for bedrooms, as well as for stressful workplaces.
4. Adding green plants, bulbs and curtains, or other green accessories and furniture to rooms where you would like to feel soothed can greatly help in achieving calmness and harmony.
5. Including green colored clothing and green colored foods to your everyday life will also help you maintain inner balance and increase relaxation.
6. Excellent green gemstones to wear or keep inside your house in order to create a harmonies atmosphere are: aventurine, emerald, green tourmaline, green apatite, jade, malachite, moldavite, peridot, and variscite.
Did you like reading this post? Are you also attracted to green? Let us know in the comment section below!
Jessica is a translator who has lived for many years in Asia and South America. She now lives and works in Europe, while preparing her new journeys. She enjoys traveling, meeting new people, exploring different cultures and foods, and being in love.
There’s a difference between someone being imperfect and being very disrespectful. Here’re some relationship red flags to watch out for when dating someone.
Getting ready for a date can be quite nerve-wracking, which is why we decided to reveal you secret tips that will help you achieve the perfect date makeup.
Social media is here to stay but are your habits jeopardizing your relationship? It can be quite difficult to spot the signs. Read on to find out more.
You don’t become a clingy girlfriend overnight and you definitely won’t become less clingy in an instant. Learn how to be less clingy by reading our 9 tips.
Every woman wants to look and feel her best, but it takes time and practice to learn what works. We’ll teach you how to prepare for a date from head to toe.
Every woman likes to feel beautiful and there’s no better way to do it than to invest in the appearance of your skin. We’ll teach you how to get soft skin.
Discover the reasons why men like older women and why they find them sexier than the younger ones. Here are the top 10. Use them to your advantage!