Whether you choose the bright ones, with feathers, or elegant and classy pair, big earrings are an absolute must. They will spice up any outfit, and make your eyes pop, and even a casual hair-do will look more flattering with the right pair of earrings. Wear them everywhere, even on the beach, because they are not pricey, and can really brighten up even the brightest day.
Neons & Feathers
Neon colors are the biggest trend of the season. They go great with pretty much everything, although with a bit of white they are great for lazy summer days. Wear feathers with a touch of glamorous gold, and you can go straight from the beach to a party. Remember that neons will look perfect with a sun-kissed tan, so same goes for a pair of earrings.
- Rag and Bone Neon Shorts (youheshe.com)
- BCBGeneration Espadrille (heels.com)
- Top (topshop.com)
- Oliver Peoples Rayford Gradient Polarized Sunglasses (marissacollections.com)
- Rebecca Minkoff Straw Tote (theoutnet.com)
- Faux Leather Feather Earrings (etsy.com)
A killer combination for this summer includes aqua colors and their opposites, creating interesting color-blocking outfits. Wear this combination to a cocktail party, at the beach, or on a date. When you have a hot pink dress and these amazing earrings, you can tone it down with a clutch, and classic heels in nude.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Pumps (stylebop.com)
- Chloé Bag (net-a-porter.com)
- Valentino Dress (mytheresa.com)
- Earrings (modcloth.com)
Oh So Simple
Most of us have a simple summerish lace dress in light beige. Wear it with a black clutch and animal printed ballet flats. In order to complete your outfit you don’t have to use bold colors, but simple, yet distinctive and supersized printed earrings. This is a great outfit for women who are not that much into trends, especially when it comes to colors.
- Izumi Party Lace Dress (lightwashjeanssale.com)
- Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats (net-a-porter.com)
- Earring (whitehouseblackmarket.com)
- River Island Clutch Bag (riverisland.com)
Soft & Sweet
Mint is everywhere, so if you already have a pair of mint wedges and a matching bag, you can wear a simple pair of jeans and a white top. Make it look even more chic with a pair of long, ethnic earrings with tangerine colored beads. I cannot really say why, but this outfit seems great for sightseeing, so wear it while you are on a holiday, exploring the new city and looking fabulous.
- Earrings (mango.com)
- Vince Camuto Signature Nadine Wedge (shoptheshoebox.com)
- Current Elliott 3/4-Length Boyfriend Jeans (stylebop.com)
- Loose Fit Tee (pretaportobello.com)
- Bag (topshop.com)
Leather tote with a pair of super trendy sandals, loose fitted dress and orange-gold earrings make a winning combination. This outfit is both comfy and stylish, and everything about it just screams summer fun. The best part is that each of these pieces looks great separately, so imagine how many heads you will turn when you put it all together, with just a hint of casual chic.
- Earrings (diva.net.au)
- Burberry Prorsum Sandals (net-a-porter.com)
- Victoria Beckham Shopper Tote (mytheresa.com)
- Alice + Olivia Dress (net-a-porter.com)