What’s with all the neon? No idea, but we absolutely love it! The key to wearing neon colors and looking amazing is having a balance between the neons and the neutrals. If you choose a neon centerpiece, you should keep the rest of your outfit neutral and vice versa. Here are three neon-inspired outfit ideas.
Outfit Idea 1: Denim, Black and Neon Accessories
This outfit starts with a simple combination of denim chinos and a black chiffon blouse. Here comes the fun part – wear this outfit with these amazing neon sandals and a matching pair of earrings. The purple Kate Spade bag goes perfectly with this outfit.
- Cropped Chambray Chinos (fatface.com)
- Black Chiffon Peter Pan Collar Blouse (riverisland.com)
- High Heel Sandals (zara.com)
- Noir Highlight Neon Tube and Spike Dangling Earrings (endless.com)
- Kate Spade New York Gold Coast Meadow (katespade.com)
Outfit Idea 2: Clashing Neons
Yet again the base of the outfit is the simple combination of denim shorts and a black tank. It gets crazy when you start color blocking your neons! These statement shoes definitely call for some serious color blocking. Pair them with a neon pink clutch and accessorize with a neon yellow statement necklace.
- Rockstar Flag Pocket Shorts (farfetch.com)
- Lilli Tee (monki.com)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Neon Colorblock Platform Sandal (lindestore.com)
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Clutch in Neon Pink
- Phospho Necklace (baublebar.com)
Outfit Idea 3: A Neon Centerpiece
If you feel brave enough, choose a neon centerpiece. It could be this amazing neon orange dress. Pair it with a pair of simple black sandals, a cute choker necklace and a matching clutch.
- Petite Neon Scuba Skater Dress (topshop.com)
- Basic Black Sandals (zara.com)
- Lanvin Band Choker Brass (cultstatus.com.au)
- Lulu Guinness Envelope Clutch Bag (asos.com)
Do you like the neon trend? How do you wear your neons? Share your favorite outfits in the comments below!
Cover photo: streetfsn.blogspot.com