Are you sick and tired of wearing the same boring outfits to work every day? Well, spice up your regular office-outfit with these fantastic pair of hot pink high heels.
White blouse matched with baby pink jeans is a perfect combination for a touch of the “pink elegance.“ I suggest the low-cut front that makes them comfortable and acceptable during any occasion. A clear strap holds the foot to a heeled-sole, but the toes are left exposed during these beautiful summer days. Just make sure that the color of the shoes is not too vibrant.
Outfit Number 1
Accessorize your outfit with a pink scarf, brown belt, bag and a discrete piece of jewelry. No doubt you’ll look highly professional and stylish at the same time.
- Victoria Beckham Denim
- White Long Sleeve Frega Wealth Blouse
- Skinny Leather Belt
- Botega Veneta Cashmere and silk-blend scarf
- Christian Louboutin Yolanda 100 patent-leather pumps
Outfit Number 2
Why wouldn’t you wear your favorite hot pink heels on casual occasions as well? There is no bad time for wearing pink heels, believe me. They look great with a pair of dark jeans, so go for it! Match them with a cute top, and wear them with matching accessories. Be creative and find the perfect combo for the lunch with girls or any other informal occasion.
- Red Valentino Bow Neck Jersey Top
- SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND Dark Blue High Waisted Straight Leg Jeans
- Reiss Kane Rope And Leather Belt
- Roberta Chiarella Gold Plated Crys
- BRIAN ATWOOD Maniac suede pumps
Outfit Number 3
This one is really, really elegant and sexy. Your hot pink high heels will make you look radiant in every special occasion. Match them properly, and you’ll be the queen of the party. Don’t exaggerate with accessories. These heels are sufficiently prominent. Match them with a discrete piece of jewelery, and a cool clutch, and you’ll look absolutely amazing.
- Rachel Comey Opus Dress
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Clutch,Zebra,One Size
- Alexander McQueen Swarovski crystal double-skull bracelet
- DV by Dolce Vita Bunny – Hot Pink Patent
For extreme thigh-highs, it’s best to wear them only in party situations (or a few hours at a time). It’s not recommended to wear large heels on a daily basis. Some of the negative side-effects include bunions and damaged arches.
If you like hot pink heels you are obviously modern and creative girl. Please share your favorite combinations with us!