Beach weddings usually are very romantic, but what may trouble the invitees is what kind of footwear they should choose. When it comes to the ladies, it wouldn’t be a very good idea to wear heels – that’s why you should choose flats instead. Here are a few suggestions:
Espadrilles definitely are the most comfortable summer shoes. They are so light that you could walk, or dance in them for hours, and this is exactly what you need – light, cute and comfortable.
• White Single Gusset Slip On Espadrilles (debenhams.com)
• White Espadrilles (bensilver.com)
• Stretch Espadrille (zara.com)
Wearing flat sandals to a beach wedding is a great idea – if you don’t mind the sand on your feet. Sandals go amazing with both dresses and trousers, so you could pair them with literally anything.
• Mystique White Beads Thong Sandals (pret-a-beaute.com)
• White Diamante Trim Sandal (wallisfashion.com)
• Vince Camuto Jordies Sandal (nordstrom.com)
Ballet flats are super comfortable, so this is the safest option. Choose a cute pair of ballerina flats, and pair them with a stylish outfit for the perfect combination.
• Brooke White Crochet Ballet Shoe (boohoo.com)
• Miu Miu Ballerinas (miumiu.com)
• Matt Bernson Waverly Metallic Ballet Flats (shopbop.com)
Flip-flops are very informal, so they’re not an option if we’re talking about a formal kind of beach wedding. However, if it’s a casual wedding with no particular dress code, feel free to wear flip-flops.
• T Kees Flip Flops (calypsostbarth.com)
• Endless Summer Flip Flop (whitehouseblackmarket.com)
• GUESS Tutu Flip Flops (endless.com)