Everybody wants to look beautiful in a natural way, but despite this, wearing no makeup at all is a frightening idea for many of us. It reveals our true selves and brings out all of our inborn features. But don’t panic! There are numerous ways to enhance your natural beauty without the use of shadows, colors and blushes! Read on to discover top 7 tips on how to look beautiful without makeup and feel fabulous without hiding behind layers of cosmetics.
Eat Healthy, Consume Lots of Liquids and Get Plenty of Rest
Your skin reflects all that you eat and drink, as well as your body’s overall health. To maintain yourself in shape and keep your face beautiful, you should absolutely check out the following tips, as well as consider starting a serious Diet for Glowing Skin.
- Avoid all unhealthy foods that have been processed or fried, as well as those with a high fat content. Say no to potato chips, pizzas, greasy hamburgers and other similar bad food.
- Educate yourself on How to Get Glowing Skin Naturally and start consuming vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for your skin’s health. Include plenty of fruits, vegetables, fish and proteins in your regular diet.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and eliminate colas and other sugar-sweetened carbonated beverages, as well as coffee and alcohol. Water will keep your skin hydrated and flush toxins out of your body.
- To appear fresh and look beautiful makeup-less, make sure to sleep at least 8 hours a night. Insufficient night rest will make your skin seem dull, tired and older-looking.
To discover more about best foods for your skin, read also 4 Must Know Great Tips for Fair Skin.
Cleanse, Exfoliate and Moisturize Your Skin
The first step to looking beautiful makeup-less is to take the best possible care of your skin. Clean, healthy and vibrant skin will enhance your natural beauty and make you feel fabulous without layers of colors on your face.
- Make sure you regularly cleanse your face – morning, evening and whenever you come back from outside. A good facial wash will remove dirt, oil and pollutants and unclog your pores, helping your skin absorb the moisturizer better.
- Exfoliate your skin twice a week to eliminate dead cells and restore its natural glow. Always choose facial scrubs that are suitable for your skin type and never those that are excessively abrasive and aggressive. They can be too harsh on a sensitive skin and cause irritation.
- If your face is dry, apply nourishing masks regularly. They will revitalize your skin and give it a smooth and glowing appearance. Read also: 5 Awesome Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Face.
- Moisturize your skin daily! Choose a night cream that is rich in active ingredients and a hydrating daytime moisturizer that contains an SPF 15 or higher.
Protect Your Skin from the Sun
Use a facial sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful ultra violet rays and prevent premature aging. Wear it every time you go out, even on cloudy days.
Take Care of Your Lips
Wondering How to Make Your Lips Bigger Naturally and achieve a kissable and sensual pout without any lipstick? The answer is: exfoliate and moisturize your lips, avoid smoking and drink plenty of water.
Apply nutrient lip balms on a daily basis to prevent them from cracking, and use natural light scrubs to improve circulation and make your lips smoother, plumper and fuller.
You can also use clear lip glosses to give your lips a natural luminance.
Shape Your Eyebrows and Curl Your Eyelashes
- Perfectly shaped eyebrows can make your eyes appear bigger and completely transform your face, making you look fabulous and beautiful even makeup-less.
Keep them tidy and nicely arched by using plucking, waxing or threading techniques and brush them with adequate eyebrow brushes. If you are not skilled enough to do it yourself, you can get them professionally shaped in any beauty salon.
- Curl your lashes – they will appear longer, making your eyes look wider and more luminous naturally.
Smile, Smile, Smile
The best way to accentuate your natural features, appear radiant and look beautiful makeup-less, is to smile. True beauty comes from within and our face always reflects our inner state of being. The more we smile, the more beautiful we look.
To maintain a perfect pearly smile, make sure to get regular dental check-ups and to brush your teeth every morning and evening, as well as after each meal. In this way, you will avoid teeth stains and prevent the growth of oral bacteria responsible for bad breath.
If you wish to discover some of the best methods for achieving a bright smile, read about 3 Fabulous Ways to Make Your Teeth Whiter Naturally.
If the question that torments you the most is How to Look Good Without Makeup, then one of the best answers will certainly be: achieve self-confidence.
Stop worrying about how you look and accept your imperfections and your body the way it is. Embracing your defects might even make them appear attractive and curious and help you look more seductive and sensual.
So, definitely start playing with your imperfections, gain self-confidence and you will always look beautiful, even makeup-less.
Described above are a few essential methods on how to look beautiful makeup-less, which will certainly help you look beautiful in a completely natural way!
Please, share your personal secret tip with us in the comment section below.