Balenciaga City Bag is a simple must have among celebrities all over the world, so if you are a proud owner of this IT bag, here are a few ideas what to wear it with.
The beauty of City Bag is in the details. Since it comes in many different colors, you shouldn’t have a problem to choose one that will fit your wardrobe the most.
Signature long leather tassels, attractive silver tone stud accents, matching cosmetic mirror and optional shoulder strap are pretty much everything you can expect form a bag, and one of the many perks is that you can fit anything into Balenciaga’s City Bag.
Look at some outfits that will look great during long summer days, but feel free to wear them on your nights out.
Soft and Feminine
This outfit is great both for work and cocktail parties. Soft and bold at the same time, it shows your feminine side, but it makes you look powerful and in charge. Add a scarf to your city bag in order to make it look more personal, and choose colors that match your outfit. That is another reason why this Balenciaga is good for any occasion.
- Chinese Laundry Nude Lace Ballerinas (heels.com)
- Balenciaga Arena Giant Rose Gold City Bag (barneys.com)
- Scarf (nelly.com)
- Silk Skirt (matthewwilliamson.com)
- Theyskens’ Theory Top (stylebop.com)
- Chain Necklace (delias.com)
Classic Never Goes out of Style
Both sexy and elegant, this outfit is something you can wear whether you are in your 20’s or 50’s. Purple and green are always a nice color-blocking combination, and Balenciaga city bag is made for pretty much any age. Older ladies should add some classy looking jewelry pieces, while younger women can go crazy with statement jewelry and oversized pieces. It is all about looking, and feeling, confident and sharp.
- Missoni Dress (farfetch.com)
- Set of Golden Grass and Gold Plated Bangle Bracelet (endless.com)
- Michael Antonio Langston Pump (dsw.com)
- Michael Kors Watch (nordstrom.com)
- Balenciaga Arena Classic City (barneys.com)
One of my personal favorites among all Balenciaga bags is this blue city bag. If you are going to a summer party, wear it with yellow or neon heels, with a simple pair of capris, or cropped jeans. Sequined top will just make the outfit pop even more, and with it, you don’t really need anything, but a charming smile.
- Balenciaga Arena City (barneys.com)
- Michael Kors Sequined Jersey Top (net-a-porter.com)
- Michael Kors Watch (lordandtaylor.com)
- Steve Madden Platform Pumps (dillards.com)
- Citizens of Humanity Dani – Bandit Cropped Jeans (barneys.com)
An absolute classic among Balenciaga’s bags is this giant city bag in black. While you can wear it during winter, fall or summer, in order to brighten it up, pick a floral mini dress. Ballet flats with metal toe caps are trendy and chic, and if you are brave enough, add bright red, oversized jewelry to complete the outfit.
- Reiss Alicia Ballerina Pumps (reissonline.com)
- Bracelets (dannijo.com)
- Red Tassle Earrings (myflashtrash.com)
- Balenciaga Giant City Bag (matchesfashion.com)
- Alice + Olivia Dress (net-a-porter.com)
Embrace the colors of sun and have fun with them. A maxi dress with interesting prints and rich colors is a great choice for summer in the city. Wear it with comfy wedges and chunky jewelry. Even your sunglasses should match your style, so go vintage crazy. Bright yellow Balenciaga is a perfect match to any summer style, but with this maxi dress it is an absolute win.
- Bracelet Set (kohls.com)
- D&G Off-the-Shoulder Maxi Dress (net-a-porter.com)
- DKNY Sunglasses (macys.com)
- Steve Madden Wedge Sandals (macys.com)
- Balenciaga Town Mangue (balenciaga.com)
A Touch of Military
If you don’t feel like dressing up, hot pink Balenciaga with a pair of olive trousers, and a simple t-shirt is a great choice. You will look effortlessly chic, and all you need are a pair of trendy sunglasses in some soft color, and a pair of braided sandals. Wearing comfy shoes with simple clothes is a great way to fight the heat, and all you need is a bag that is timeless.
- Balenciaga City Bag (farfetch.com)
- Sunglasses (topshop.com)
- Alberta Ferretti Top (stylebop.com)
- Marc By Marc Jacobs Trousers (vanmildert.com)
- Necklace (mango.com)
- Sandals (evanity.com)
Lady in Red and Soft Beige
Let the dress do all the fashion talking. The all mighty color combination of shades of red is not related to any fashion trend, it is simply divine, both during hot and cold days. But, during summer time you want to soften it up, to make it look a bit more relaxed, so soft beige is the right way to go.
With this powerful dress, and suede sandals, with a matching Balenciaga, wear a pair of interesting earrings and make sure that your make is not all over the place. The dress can be red, but your lips and eyes should look all natural.
- Pedro Garcia Suede Platform Sandals (net-a-porter.com)
- Bobbi Brown Rich Color Gloss Pink Sorbet (harrods.com)
- Earrings (80spurple.com)
- Marc Jacobs Keyhole Silk Dress (theoutnet.com)
- Balenciaga Giant 21 Rose Gold Work Praline (balenciaga.com)