Ever since Louis Vuitton’s spring/summer show in Paris collar necklaces are a massive trend, you might even call it a super trend. These necklaces can turn any piece of clothing into a classy one, and they are especially great item if you are in a hurry to turn your daily outfits into stunning evening combinations.
Here are the five ways to wear them, but if you still have any doubts, feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Outfit No. 1
White lace dress is feminine and romantic. When you add an interesting pair of pumps you are getting a bit of rock’n’roll chic. In order to complete the look, wear this huge turquoise collar. With a touch of red lipstick, you don’t need anything but a big smile.
- Shopper Basket – $80 (zara.com)
- Turquoise Collar (fashion.1stdibs.com)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Popsticks (maybelline.com)
- Jeffrey Campbell ‘Sledge’ Pump (nordstrom.com)
- Belted Lace Dress (missiny.com)
Outfit No. 2
Pencil skirt in beige is a piece that most women have in their wardrobes. Just like a simple navy tee with stripes. Comfortable shoes in dark blue, with a matching bag are an amazing combination for work. If you add some gold on your neck, your simple and classic outfit will turn into a fashion statement. In order to succeed in business, every woman should know what powerful dressing is all about.
- Navy Blue Bag (loewe.com)
- Pastel Blue Blazer (topshop.com)
- Blumarine Beige Pencil Skirt (stylebop.com)
- Necklace (zara.com)
- Loeffler Randall Shoes (couture.zappos.com)
- Armani Jeans White/Navy Striped T-Shirt (profilefashion.com)
Outfit No. 3
Denim skirt, little red bag and roman style sandals are great outfit when you go for a walk, to the movies, even for a date. Mix it up with an oversized collar necklace and you will add some glamour to this casual look.
- Suede Crossbody (forever21.com)
- Collar Necklace (endless.com)
- Tee (petit-bateau.us)
- Denim Double Zip Skirt (jigsaw-online.com)
- Roman Style Sandals (wholesale-dress.net)
Outfit No. 4
Capri pants are very chic, in a European kind of way. Wear them with simple tops with prints in order to look effortlessly cool. Comfy wedges and an envelope clutch are a great choice for summer, and if you dare to wear this outfit with this amazing shiny collar, you are ready to go pretty much anywhere.
- Wedges (pullandbear.com)
- Ganni Rosy Pants (shop.wild-swans.com)
- Envelope Clutch (asos.com)
- Juicy Couture Collar Necklace (bloomingdales.com)
- T-shirt (sheinside.com)
Outfit No. 5
Transform your little black dress into a big success. Red ballerinas and just a hint of peach lip-gloss are not enough. But, if you add this gorgeous collar necklace, you have an outfit for a party, cocktail night or even a fashion show.
- Stella McCartney Bag (net-a-porter.com)
- Dress (topshop.com)
- Lanvin Leather Ballet Flats (harveynichols.com)
- Lip-Gloss Set (neimanmarcus.com)
- Necklace (wetseal.com)
Cover photo: http://www.kayture.com/