Pencil skirt can be matched up easily with shirts, blouses, jackets, high–waisted belts, and mixed with different kind of shoes. Depending on the style you like, pencil skirt can give you that classic Hollywood look, but also a bit more edgy and modern appeal. With its good form, it draws your eyes from the women’s knees, up to the curves of her hips, and then ends at tiny waist giving you that sexy back and front.
In today’s article we will show you some of the best ways to wear a pencil skirt, whether you are going to the office or on a cocktail party. Here are a few outfits that you can combine with this skirt:
Outfit Number 1
This outfit is a classic business outfit. Pencil skirts are great for a working girl on the go. You can combine it with a blouse, shirts or even a turtleneck in the winter. Put on some good pair of comfortable shoes for those long working hours in the office, and you are ready!
What is Outfit Number 1?
- Blumarine Beige pencil skirt (www.stylebop.com)
- Manhattan Pearls Park Avenue Pearl Studs (www.astleyclarke.com)
- Leopard printed scarf (www.alexisbittar.com)
- Black boyfriend ponte blazer (www.sheinside.com)
- 80’s round cat – eyed glasses (www.ocshades.com)
- Silky tie neck blouse French Connection (www.frenchconnection.com)
- Jimmy Choo anouk pump (www.forwardforward.com)
- Dolce and Gabbana classic shoulder bag (www.farfetch.com)
Outfit Number 2
This one is perfect for a late afternoon, or an evening cocktail party. Match your pencil skirt with a white shirt and a high–waisted belt. You will get a beautiful, classy combination, but also a bit plain, so you have to spice it up with some good jewelry, shoes or bag in order to achieve the effect you want to.
What is Outfit Number 2?
- Valentino Pencil Skirt (www.farfetch.com)
- Donna Karan White Wrap Twist Top (www.stylebop.com)
- Valentino Studded Toe Cap Suede Pumps (www.net-a-porter.com)
- Vionnet sculptural cuff (www.modaoperandi.com)
- Emilio Pucci Brugundy Square Clutch (www.stylebop.com)
- Trio Stone ring (www.witchery.com.au)
- Coralia Leets Design Mini Black Onyx Earrings (www.otteny.com)
Outfit Number 3
This is a typical daily outfit that you can wear if you are going on lunch with friends, if you are having a coffee break with your girlfriends or even a date night with your boyfriend. Casual but yet effective, this combination is always a good choice if you want to spice things up during the day. :)
What is outfit Number 3?
- Denim Jacket (www.fatface.com)
- Navy Ivory stripe tee (www.dorothyperkins.com)
- French Connection pencil skirt (www.frenchconnection.com)
- Stella McCartney scarf (www.net-a-porter.com)
- Ray – Ban Clubmaster (www.singer22.com)
- Christian Louboutin Shameless (www.barneys.com)
- Michael Cors Skorpios Large Shoulder Bag (www.neimanmarcus.com)
Pencil skirt is a piece of clothing which is a must-have in your closet. It never gets out of fashion, and you can mix and match it with different items. Make it elegant or hip and modern, because any way you do it will look good.
Cover photo: http://www.pinterest.com